twenty four

After watching Xiaojun and Kun rehearse their song for a few more times, they decided to take a short break before continuing again.

I saw Kun on the keyboard, practicing.
"Hey what song are you playing?", I asked curiously.
"It's actually one of my favorite Chinese songs, I'm currently learning it on the keyboard."
"That's cool. Can you play it for me?"
"Me? Right now?!", he asked shyly in disbelief. "Yeah, right now! I know you're good at playing, don't even try to deny it!"

"Well..."
"Please play a song for me!", I begged, shaking his arm.
"Okay I will! Be thankful that you're cute."
"Yay!"

So Kun swiped through his screenshots on his phone, and found the guide to the song. He cleared his voice and started playing slowly and softly.
He began to sing after a few seconds in and it really felt like being in a magical trance.
I closed my eyes and carefully swayed along and enjoyed his voice and piano.

How can I describe it? It's somehow like feeling the wind through your skin at dawn but at the same time like you're being carried up in the clouds and set free.

His voice really compliments the vibe of the piano.
He stopped right after the bridge and I opened my eyes again and clapped my hands in amusement.
"Kun!! That's so beautiful.", I smiled brightly at him.
He laughed shyly and covered his mouth with his sweater.
"You know sometimes I take for granted how talented you are."
"Awh, thank you Eun Jeungie.", he said in his soft muffled voice.

Xiaojun chuckled in the back, on the couch. "He's been practicing that song for weeks, actually."
"Well, I think it's a fitting song for you, Kun."
"Thank you..", he replied grinning.

Even though Qian Kun is the most superior mother figure, he can still manage to be the biggest baby.

"Hey Ames, now that you've checked up on two of our projects, might as well visit the other three."
"Other three?"
"Yep. Actually, all of us were divided and are preparing something. If you want, you can go visit them. Their room isn't far, it's just at the other side of our corridor."

"Yeah I think you should! I've been with them a few days ago and all they've been doing is acting like children and dancing like crazy people. Please go babysit them for me.", Kun joked.
"I'll fit right in!", I laughed.

"Xiaojun will accompany you to their dance room.", he offered.
"Yep, come with me Amie.", Xiaojun added as he put down his guitar.
"Hendery's in the group.", he mumbled.
"He is?", I said, my face brightening up as my heart started beating a little bit faster when his name went through my ears.

"Um, yeah you know..", he shrugged.
"Let's go?", I insisted as I grabbed Xiaojun's wrist out the door.
"See you Kun!", I looked back and saw him wave his hand goodbye.

--------------------------------------------------

"Why are you so giddy all of a sudden?", Xiaojun asked, slightly smirking.
"No reason.", I shrugged as I walked faster.

"They're in here-", he said as he opened the door and we could hear loud music echoing through the giant dance room.
Lucas' voice was extremely loud (not that that isn't normal); it felt like the whole building was shaking-

"Hyung! You're louder than the speakers!", Xiaojun shouted as he got their attention and we continued to walk in.
Yangyang and Hendery were sitting on the floor, but they quickly stood up.

"Hi hyung! Amie!", Yangyang exclaimed excitedly as he ran to us jumping up and down. "Yang!", I boomed as we intertwined hands playfully.

"Join us! Hyung, play some music!", he joyfully requested, turning to Lucas.
Then he was there.
Kunhang was standing in front of me. I probably wasn't aware I was smiling like an idiot, because he was doing it back.
"Amie.", he gently greeted.
"Hendery.", I replied, laughing shyly as I waved a hand at him.