twenty one

"Come on Ames, so slow!", Ten called out while we were about to get out of the dorm.
"Coming, coming!!", I boomed while running to them, still fixing my hair.

I could see Hendery giggling by my actions.
"Five years later, you still take so long to get ready.", Ten whined while putting his arm around me.

"Just like you, Hendery."
I laughed and looked over at him, seeing a red-cheeked Wong Kunhang.

"What was the place you wanted to eat, hyung?", Yangyang asked while we were walking.

"It's not that far, it's on the other street though! I eat there all the time when I was younger, I figured I'll take you all there, with Amie!", he explained while looking over to me.

---------------------------------------------------

"Okay, you're right. The food here is amazing.", Kun said.

"Yeah, still as good as I remember it."
"Tell us more about this place, Hendery.", Ten insisted.
"Well, my mother always brings me and my sisters here after school. We tell each other stories, just bond, and we had a special connection with the restaurant. Of course the branch back in our hometown but, this place looks pretty much the same. I even had my birthday here once.", Hendery explained while eating his noodles.

"You must hold lots of old memories here, Kunhang.", I added.
"Yeah definitely."
"The food is really good, too."
"You can say that to Lucas..", Ten said while pointing to Xuxi, who was eating everything on the table.

Everyone just laughed out loud.

I love spending time with these boys.

-----------------------------------------------------

After we finished eating we had our laughs and went back to the dorm. The boys told me we could hang there until the afternoon and they'd have a promotional event for Way V for SM. So they'd have to get back to the building. And I had to find somewhere to stay for a while.

"You can stay in our dorm, if you want.", Hendery offered.
"Of course!", I replied cheerfully, flashing a bright grin.
For some odd reason, I love making Kunhang flustered.

I was just fixing my backpack until Ten came in and sat beside me.
"Hey Ames, we have a meeting with our production team, we're working on another project. Me, Hendery, and the other members will be gone for a while, is it okay you stay here?"

"Yeah! No problem, as long as you bring home food!", I chuckled.
"Sure thing, Ames. We'll be back soon!", said Ten as he left, giving me a hug, ruffling my hair.
"Argh! I told you to stop doing that!"

"Never!", he whined, closing the door.

The teasing will never stop with Chittaphon.

---------------------------------------------------

Ten texted me that they were on the way, so I was left in his and Hendery's room.
I was bored so I decided to get in touch with my family back at home.

I messaged my mom, ask her how things are.

'Everything's fine here, Amie. A bit lonely without you here but your friends from work keep me company after their job, they really remind me of you. I hope you're having fun over there! Mom loves you! ❤'

That gave me the most wholesome vibes. My friends from work? Doyoon and Yeseul? They come visit mom? I decided to send them messages too.

'Doyoon! How are you? How's the coffee shop?'

'Amie!! Its good here but not fun without you! We've been visiting your mother just to keep in touch, we give her some snacks from Owen's!'

'That's great! I miss you guys so much TAT'

'We miss you too, Amie. But trust me, Yeseul misses you even more. She's been whining and asking me when you're coming back.'

'Aww, tell Yeseul I miss her too.'

'Of course, I'll give her the message. She'll scream nonstop but I guess it's good that she knows!'

'Do you want to video chat?'

'Ofc!'

-------------------------------------------------

So we did. I clicked the chat icon and I was talking to Doyoon.

"Hey!!", I greeted joyfully.
"Amie! Hi, its only been a few days and I miss seeing you at work! Especially Yeseul.."
"I miss you too!"

"How's everyone? Were you able to meet your old friends?"

"Yeah of course! Doyoon, they're the best! Turns out they didn't change at all! They're the same boys I trained and laughed with years ago. It's so good to be back."
"Looks like it. You have such a happier vibe now!", he said with a big grin on his face.
"Yeah, I do feel happier."
"And how about the rookies? How are they?"

"They're absolutely adorable! And they're.. Sweet, kind, understanding.. He's gentle, and cute, and beautiful."

"He? Amie-"

I didn't even know what I was saying at that point...

"What?"
"Amie, who's he?"

"He? I mean, the rookies. They're just so talented, you know.", I said panicking, trying to change the subject.

"Amie. I know what I heard. You said he, not they."
"Now tell me, it looks like you like someone. Who is it?"

Only Doyoon can read me that well, and he's never wrong.

"It's nothing, Doyoon. I have no idea what you're talking about.."
"You can't slip away from me, Ames. You're such a bad liar. I can see it in your eyes, what's up?"

"Uh, well.. Doyoon, I don't even know! I think I kind of...? like one of the rookies. I mean, I don't like like him.. At least not yet. There's something with him, Doyoon! I don't what it is.", I confessed.

It was true.
I felt free and at ease with Hendery. Don't get me wrong, I feel happy with the other boys, but with Kunhang?
It's a completely different vibe.

"I see.. Maybe you should spend more time with him. If you're confused with what you're feeling whenever he's around, you should get to know him more and figure it out yourself.", he explained.

"I'll try. But it's definitely something I've never felt before. I never had that vibe with Ten or Lucas or Sicheng..", I replied.

Doyoon just had a huge smirk on his face.
"What?"
"Your eyes say everything, you know."
"Is there something you don't know?!"

"Come on, just go talk to him! Who knows, maybe he feels the same.."

If he feels the same?

--------------------------------------------------