twenty seven

The moment I woke up we were already at the parking. The boys were awake, except for Hendery who was still leaning on me. "Hey, Kunhang, wake up!", I said as I shook my shoulder to try to wake him.

"Hmmm?", he groaned, rubbing his eye sluggishly, and constantly winking since it was all so sudden for him.
"Hey, we're here.", I informed softly.
"We are!", he said with his hoarse voice.

Is he being cute on purpose? Because I have no idea how someone can look so attractive even right after they just woke up.

"Alright, everyone out now.", Kun announced as he slid the van doors first and we all followed.
"Take care of your valuables.", he added while pointing his finger at each one of us, counting if we were complete.

We were all outside now and continued to walk to the entrance of the park. I was walking along with Ten and Hendery while the others were in front of us. "Hendery, your hair is a mess!", Ten thundered, laughing at how crazy Kunhang's hair is.
"Wait, what?", he replied, hurrying to try and fix it.
"I'll help.", I chuckled at his actions, brushing out the fuzziness.

"Thank you.", he replied kindly. I fondly nodded back.

"Everyone, your tickets.", Kun reminded.
"Yes, mom.", Lucas joked.
Kun facepalmed so hard, I could feel his embarrassment radiating from him.

As we entered, I looked around and I couldn't be more intrigued by all the big, fun, colorful rides and booths. There weren't that many people yet, since we arrived so early. The park actually opened just a few minutes ago.

"Woah!", I heard Lucas shout in much surprise behind me.
I could feel Ten's hand slowly crushing my arm because of how tight he was holding on. I looked over at him and even I've never seen him so terrified.
"You alright?", I asked, concerned.

"This might've been the worst decision of my life.", he squeaked.
"Don't worry, I'll be right beside you in ever ride. We're here to have fun, remember?", I assured.
"Sure..", he said hesitatantly.

"Do we go on a ride already? How are we even going to choose?", Sicheng asked.

"How about a game?", Xiaojun suggested.
"What kind of game?", Hendery asked curiously.
"How about a race? We've never done it in years, the last one was when we were trainees with Amie.", Kun explained.

Yes, I remember our little races where if we couldn't decide on things, we'd be paired and one has to go on the other's back and run to the finish line. We were such kids and I'm relieved that didn't change at all.

"Yeah, we should do one with the three this time!", I beamed, pertaining to the rookies.

"Everyone, choose a partner!", I informed excitedly.
I looked over at Winwin and smiled.
He warmly returned it and I knew by the gleam in his eyes that we were thinking the exact same thing.

"It's been a while, Winwinnie. You want to start again?", I invited.
Sicheng was always my partner in our little games, especially the races. We'd make the best team because we 'win' almost everytime. His stage name really proves so.

"Of course, Amie.", he dotingly replied, wrapping his arm around me. "Let's win again, like we always do.", he playfully said.

We approached the others, deciding on who their pairs are.
Lucas saw the two of us together and his eyes widened. "Oh no, there's no hope for us anymore hyung.", he said to Ten, who he was partners with.

"They didn't forget..", he said with a smile, slightly shaking his head.
"Hmmm, why would we?", I answered.

Xiaojun was partners with Kun, while Yangyang and Hendery were with each other.
"Okay, where do we finish?", Lucas asked.
"How about until that post over there?", I pointed.
Everyone seemed to agree as we all lined up in a row.