fourteen

We've got back from the ice cream shop and back at SM to finalize before the party starts.

The boys went back their dorms to change in to something more formal while I stayed and fixed the arrangement of the decorations and all that.

They came back and people started showing up. They were all mostly staff members and other people that helped make Way V's debut possible. Producers, cameramen, managers, and of course the CEO himself.

I've recognized some of them, the ones that helped organize our old shows, some of my coaches, and others that worked for SM as songwriters that helped me write some songs as a trainee.

I've met all of them again and to my surprise, they recognized me! It felt so much like old times again. I felt welcomed. I felt whole again. I think I'm where I'm meant to be.

Did I really miss five years of all this?

"Ames, how's the party?", Ten asked.
He came back wearing black tights and shoes that looked like Gucci?
He had a black fine, loose shirt with all these glitter and sparkles that looked iridescent.

He was wearing some makeup; this smooth eyeliner, a little bit of shadow and faint lip tint. He also had his raven hair all gelled up.
I was too distracted with how elegant and handsome he looked. Geez. Ten is a man, how could I have missed him grow up like this?

"T-ten.. You look fabulous!", I exclaimed, grabbing his shoulders.
He laughed. "Thanks, Ames."
"Hey, guess what I'm wearing?", he asked excitedly while flexing on his sparkly top.
"What? Gucci?", I said monotonously.

"Yeah!! Is someone jealous?"
"Shut up!", I shouted playfully as I pushed his shoulder.

He laughed out loud and smiled fondly.
"You've grown up, Ten. I can't believe I missed out this much. You look amazing.", I said while adjusting his top.
"Thanks, Amie. You look beautiful, too! You're not the only one that missed out, look at you!"

"Naahh..", I chuckled.
"You will be staying, right?", Ten asked.
"Well, I haven't thought about that yet but.. Now I think I might. I'll just find somewhere to stay. I'm not a trainee anymore, Ten. I can't just move in in an empty dorm."

"Okay but.. Promise you'll stay here at least a little bit longer?", he requested.
"Of course. I'm not leaving you guys. Not again."

We both smiled as I hugged him.
"Let's have fun, shall we?"

---------------------------------------------

HENDERY POV

Ten-hyung went on ahead already, and now I'm walking my way with Xiaojun.
"Let's go, Hendery?", he asked from outside the dresser.
I tagged along with him and we were ready to go. 
"Ready!!", I said.

"Wait wait! You missed one.", Xiaojun said.
"Where?"
"Overrr here.", he said as he got a loose piece of hair and gelled it to place.
"Alright."

I took a deep breath and we went.
As we walked Xiaojun asked:
"Hey, what do you think about Amie?"

What? Why could he be asking that? Anything but that??

"Wh-what do you mean? Um, she's okay. Its nothing, Yangyang seems to get along with her a lot. She's really nice and-"

Was I speaking too fast? Come on Kunhang, Xiaojun's gonna suspect something.

"Okay, okay. I was just asking what you think of her. Because I think she's cool! We've never had a girl around often, especially when we were trainees. I honestly thought we wouldn't get along but she acts so similar to our hyungs! Don't you think?", he said but I honestly wasn't listening. Now that he brought her up, she's all I think about.. Again.

"Hendery-ah!!", Xiaojun boomed as I snapped back to reality.
"You alright? You were just staring forward, and you were smiling. Did you zone out?", he asked concerned, grabbing my shoulder.
"Wha- yeah. I'm fine. Yeah, I was just zoning out. Sorry, I need sleep."

"Uhh, okay."

There was a few minutes of silence while we were walking.

"Wait a minute."
"What?!"

"You like her, don't you?"

At this point I felt the air getting heavier, and my heart raced faster.

"What are you talking about?!"
"Amie!! You like Amie?"

I wanted to disappear. Right here, right now. I just wanted to get out of this conversation.
I had no other choice so I just stared at him, letting my eyes tell the truth.

Xiaojun gazed in them with his fierce eyes and as if he read all my emotions.
His jaw dropped and...

"You do!"

----------------------------------------------

A/N:
Oh my god oh my god oh my god
Guys am I doing this right?!???
Now that Xiaojun knows, who will next?
Really tho, they know each other THAT well that they can read each other's feelings by the look in their eyes.
🌻🌻