ten

X-Xuxi??

Oh my god, it is Xuxi.

"WAHhHH!! Amie!!!", he shouted while running towards me and gave me the tightest hug ever.

At this point I couldn't even react. I was frozen.
Lucas? He's so tall, and he's practically a man!

"Amie!! Why you so short, eh?!?", he continuously shouted.

"Yooo is it really you?? You're a wOmaN!!", he exclaimed while touching my hair, then my shoulders.

Oh my god. I miss how loud you are.

"Amie? You okay?, he asked softly, looking down on me.

I was just there. Smiling like an idiot. I wasn't even aware I was crying.

"Yahh, are you crying?!"
"Xuxi.. I missed you so much big brother.", I said softly while sobbing; just enough so that he could hear me.

I suddenly pulled him into a hug and at that moment I just wanted to hold him forever. I don't want to let go. Not again.

"I missed you too, Amie. What happened to you? You never talk to us!",

"I know, and I'm so sorry. I was scared you guys wouldn't want to talk to me after I just left you.. But I'm never doing that again. I'm not leaving you guys!"

"Ahh I see. But just know next time that you'll talk to us whenever you feel sad. Okay? Don't be scared to do that.", he said while breaking the hug.

"I promise."

"Now, let's go inside. Ten-hyung is waiting for us by the stairs. Don't cry, Amie."

'Ten-hyung?'

We went inside the building and I looked around. Wow. Turns out things were still pretty similar when I left. Just the arrangement of the furniture was different.
I was speechless. I didn't think I would see this place again.

"Hyung!! Amie is here now!"

I saw a tall, black-haired guy, on his phone and facing the windows.

He looked up and turned his head our way.
Could it be?

"Amie!"

----------------------------------------

It's him.

My mind didn't even need to react anymore. I just ran to him as fast as I possibly could, and he did too.

It felt as if I was in slow motion.
I finally met my best friend, after all these long years. This is it.

"TEN! ", I boomed as I ran to his arms.

Then I hugged him.
"Hi, Amie!!", he said softly while one hand was in my hair.

God, I missed listening to that voice.

"Chittaphonnnn!!"
He chuckled.
"Hi. I missed you, little sister."
"I missed you too. I'm sorry I didn't talk to you, I was just scared.. I'm so sorry. I promise I'll never leave you again!!"
"Hey, hey slow down. It's okay. What matters is that you're here now."

I hugged him even tighter.

I could hear my heart beating, it's ringing in my ears. I never would've imagined this moment.

"Ten, I thought I would never see you again. And the fact had me broken."

"Me too, Ames. You had no idea."

"Hmm, you actually made Ten your stage name?"
"Yeah. So you know.. I'd have a piece of you everywhere I go. I would never forget.", he explained with that beautiful smile he has.

"You're a grown boy, Ten. And you're taller than me!! Not fair!"

He laughed out loud and it was just music to my ears.

"After five whole years, still the same laugh."

Xuxi was there with us, grinning so brightly while laughing at our interactions.
"I miss you guys so much."

"We miss you too, Amie.", Xuxi said, pulling us in another hug.

"Have you seen the other boys yet?", Ten asked.

"No, I haven't. Where are they?", I asked.
"They're upstairs. Already preparing for tonight. Let's go meet them!! They've been waiting all day to see you again.", said Xuxi.

"Come on, let's go.", Ten insisted while grabbing my hand as we went in the elevator.

From the elevators, the floors, stairs, ceilings, hallways, and even the windows.. Every single thing reminded me of our predebut days. It feels like I'm reliving my life as an SM trainee again.

------------------------------------------

"I think Kun-hyung is going to cry when he sees you again.", Xuxi said while giggling.

"Definitely. When he heard that you were coming, it looked like he was on the verge of breaking down! See how much your big brothers miss you?", Ten said.

I see that now... I had no idea.

"How about Sicheng?", I asked nervously.
"Especially Win-Winnie!! He's super excited too. He even mentioned how much he misses the way he carries you on his back and you would scream nonstop. Do you remember?", Ten said.

"Yeah!! I really miss that.."

"It's not just Kun and WinWin-hyung that's looking forward. We want you to meet our new members too! I'm sure we'll all be happy and get along!!", Xuxi said.

New members? You mean Xiaojun, Hendery, and Yangyang?

"I'm sure you've heard of them, Amie?", Ten asked.
"Oh yeah, of course I do! They look really nice and their visuals are insane."
"You're right. You'll really like them!"

'Ding!'

We're here.
The elevator doors opened and the fifth floor hallway was revealed to us.
I remember!

"You know when we used to chase each other all around here?", I asked both of them.

"Yeah of course!! We were so LOUD!!", Xuxi exclaimed.
"Lucas, you're still loud.", Ten added.
"Woaa, you're right."

We walked through the long hallways and went in one of the bigger rooms. It was a giant guest lobby that the company turned into the place for the celebration.

Now, with Lucas and Ten's presence, I felt this overwhelming amount of comfort and serendipity. I wasn't nervous seeing the other members anymore, I felt happy. I was looking forward!

"Kun-hyung, look who's here!!", Xuxi shouted, his voice echoing all throughout the room.

And I saw Kun there, with the most surprised face but with his pretty, signature grin.

"Eun Jeung-sshi!!"

------------------------------------------

A/N:
Writing this chapter ((ten 😏😏)) makes me so happy omfg