1.

Chelsea

" You going to Travis's house party tonight ? " Tamika questioned as we were leaving out our last period and making our way into the already crowded halls of Ridgemont High .

I scrunched up my face letting my facial expression tell it all .

She inwardly rolled her eyes . " Girl , what's yo damn excuse for not going ? "

" Ain't no excuses I just don't have time to be around Travis . You know how I feel about the nigga . " I said as we headed out the school doors with a few other students right behind us .

Travis was my ex-boyfriend and Tamika's cousin . He was kicked out of Ridgemont a year ago for possession of marijuana on school's property , dumb right ? I prevented his presence as much as I could considering I knew how he was . There was no way I was going to talk to him let along be around him knowing he was gonna try everything in his power to get back with me . That cheating shit was something I just didn't tolerate and because of him doing it I lost all my respect for him .

Everyone knew his parties were always lit but since we broke up 7 months ago I hadn't been to none of them .

Instead I'll be coped up in my room watching Seafood mukbangs and chilling while everyone else is out partying or what not . I was a homebody anyway so parties wasn't really my thing .

" Fuck Travis . Just because it's his party doesn't mean you have to acknowledge him . " Tamika shrugged .

" Yeah but you and I both know how that's gonna go . I'll pass . " I declined the offer .

Looking at my Apple watch the time read 2:47 and yet my big sister Nicky's car was nowhere to be found .

She was always late picking me up and this was exactly why I needed my own damn car so I wouldn't have to depend on her ass .

She was probably doing what she do best , messing around with some married man . She had no type of morals for herself .

" Aye ? Chels ? Mika ? " I heard a familiar voice yell Tamika's and I name .

I looked around in confusion until I spotted Ben's black ass sitting on the trunk of a black Charger . A couple other dudes were around him smoking and talking .