35.

Chelsea

Chelsea

Tristan sat in between my thighs as I finished on his last braid . We were getting ready for Jace's birthday party and he decided last minute to ask me to do it .

"You sure you can handle going? I know you still sore." I said to him

"Yeah ima be straight." He assured me. "Besides I need to get out anyways."

He flipped to the next page of the photo album he was looking through . My eyes fixated on a picture of Tristan when he was younger .

"You had braces?" I chuckled surprised considering how perfect his teeth were now

"You had braces?" I chuckled surprised considering how perfect his teeth were now . You wouldn't even think he wore braces before.

"Yup." He chuckled lightly. "I hated them."

"Why?" I questioned. "You looked cute with em'."

"As much as I use to get rejected I thought otherwise. The day I got them off I smiled all day everyday. Couldn't nobody tell me nothing." He smiled.

"Mhm. You use to have all the hoes, huh?"

"I meannnnn." He dragged and we both let out a small laugh in unison .

"I pray nothing stupid happens today. Especially with this being Jace's birthday. I know ima act a fool if anybody ruins it." I made clear as analyzed my finished work .

"I feel you." He sighed as he stood to his feet . While he got dressed I went outside to my car to wait for him .

While he got dressed I made my way back outside to the car to wait for him .

Turning on the air , I sat back and pulled my phone out only to see that I had multiple missed calls from Kentrell .