39.

Chelsea

Graduation was officially tomorrow and I was just now starting to realize how everything was really over . This was it .

Three months after graduation I was gonna be attending college and honestly all this shit felt surreal to me .

I was happy that I finally made it and accomplished my goal but I was saddened at the aftermath that came behind all that .

Going to college meant having to not only move far away from Baton Rogue alone but also not being able to be around Kentrell or my family .

Considering Standford was in California , that was two thousand miles from here .

I snapped out of my trance hearing my name being called .

My eyes instantly shifted to Kentrell who held up a big box of Rice Krispy Treats .

"You ain't hear shit I just said ?" He questioned as he sat the box in the grocery cart .

"Nah , whatchu' say?" I asked as I pushed the cart forward looking at the different type of Oroes theu had displayed .

"I said let's fuck some shit up in this bitch." He devilishly smirked , his grills shining .

I side eyed him confused on what he meant . Whatever it was I knew it was something I was gonna be against .

We were currently in Walmart picking up a few groceries my mom had listed .

"Whatchu' mean?" I raised a brow looking at him .

"Just follow daddy." He cheesed . I inwardly rolled my eyes before following out the grocery section of Walmart and over to where the bikes and treadmills were displayed .

Kentrell grabbed one and hopped on it .

I folded my arms across my chest as I sucked my teeth . Kentrell was nothin' more than a big ass kid . It was adorable at times .

"Yo' ass gone get us put out." I told him .

"And watch ima air this bitch out." He said before chucking his head over to the bikes. "Get one."

I thought about it for a minute before finally giving in . Grabbing a bike I got on it and followed Kentrell who was riding around as if customers weren't walking around . Some were looking at us if we was crazy which only made Kentrell say some smart to em'.

Kentrell drove into a piled up boxes of air mattresses making them tumble down . He kept riding and I followed , laughing .

"Boa' slow yo' ass down. Wreckin' and shit."

He turned his head to the side . "They got employees to pick that shit up. They'll be aight."

"