Short Flick

Kentrell

Kentrell

I'll be lying if I said I wasn't nervous as shit to be meeting Chelsea's mom . This was a big ass step that I never really got at in any of my past relationships which told me a lot .

Scratching the back of my head I exhaled before giving myself a lil' pep talk .

" You got this nigga . "

" sweatin' and shit like a bitch , this ain't like you at all . "

" aight deep breath . "

I knocked on the door waiting for whoever to answer it . Within a few seconds Chelsea came to the door dressed in my Never Broke Again hoodie and some black leggings .

I smiled finding it cute how I too had on the same hoodie as her with some black sweats .

" Hey Baby . " She smiled widely embracing me into a hug . I hugged her back gripping her ass as I hovered over her .

" Waddup . "

She pecked my lips before closing the front door then grabbing my hand . Leading me into the kitchen her mom was fixing plates while Nicky fixed up the table .

The moment Nicky saw me she stopped what she was doing just staring .

" Mom , this is Kentrell . Kentrell this is my mom . " Chelsea introduced us .

" Nice to finally meet the boy that's keeping a smile on my baby's face . You can just call me Ms.Wiggins . " Her mom smiled holding her hand out for me to shake .

" It's nice to meet you too Ms.Wiggins . " I grinned shaking her hand .

Once we were seated and settled in Ms.Wiggins cleared her throat preparing to say grace as we held hands , our heads bowed .

Father, Praise You for the nourishment the You provide. Thank You for meeting our physical needs of hunger and thirst. Forgive us for taking that simple joy for granted, and bless this food to fuel our bodies forward into Your will for our lives. We pray that we will be energized and be able to work for the glory of Your Kingdom. In Jesus' Name, Amen. "

"Amen . " We all said in unison .

" So Kentrell , how did you and my daughter meet ? " Her mom questioned taking a sip of her red wine .