29.

Chelsea

Chelsea

" You look gorgeous baby . It fits you perfectly." Mom smiled from ear to ear . My prom dress had finally came in and I was more than inlove with it . From the details to the color , everything was perfect .

Prom was officially tomorrow and I've been running errands all day trying to make sure things were just right with the help of my mom .

Since Keyanta was gonna be occupied working in his Uncle's tattoo shop and having to hit up the studio , he wasn't gonna be able to be my date . That left me with only one other option , Tristan .

Tristan was more than happy to be taking me and honestly , I was glad he was too .

My mom had booked my appointment with her stylist artist and both my makeup and hair was already done . All I had left to do was get my nails and toes done which I planned on doing first thing in the morning .

"Thanks." I grinned as I smoothed the dress out , looking at myself in the full length mirror in front of me . " I think I need to take it off now. The last thing I need is for it to get wrinkled."

"Go ahead . And Nicky should be on her way here any moment now , she more excited than yo' ass." Mom chuckled as she left out the room and headed downstairs .

I carefully took off my dress and placed it in the bag and hung it up in my closet . Hearing my phone vibrate , I grabbed it and saw it was a text from Beenie and one coming right through after his which was Tamika .

Beenie 💚🐍:
- ft me

Mika 🤪💅:
- my dress just came 🤪

I knitted my brows together trying to figure out why Beenie wanted me to facetime with him out of the blue . Since Kentrell and I stopped talking , that resulted in me barely talking to Beenie them as well . The most we did was check up on each other and that wasn't often .

Leaving him on delivered , I replied to Tamika's message and told her to send me a picture of her dress . All I knew was that the dress was black .

Heading downstairs , I made my way into the kitchen . The smell of her preparing dinner made my mouth watered and I sat down in front of the island to see what she was cooking .

ribs , corn on a cob , mash potatoes , & baked beans .

"You need a extra hand?" I asked her not wanting to just be here in the way .