10.

Chelsea

Chelsea

" The answer is no so stop bugging me about it . " I placed my plate in the sink to wash .

" Why not ? Mom is going to be back tomorrow , we might as well . What's the worse that can happen ? " Nicky shrugged still trying everything in her power to convince me to let her throw some stupid party at our house .

" Anything can happen and guess whose going to be responsible if their is any damage done or something happens to someone , US . " I made clear but as usual Nicky wasn't getting the point . All that mattered to her was what she wanted . Not the consequences , not what Mom would do , nothing .

" You always thinking negative about stuff . " Nicky scoffed . " Have fun for once . I see why Travis did what he did to you . "

I looked at her trying my best to keep from slapping the fuck out of her .

" You know what ? " I chuckled drying my plate off . " Go ahead and throw the party . When yo' dumbass caught up in some shit don't run to me . "

I grabbed my phone leaving her standing in the kitchen by herself .

I made my way upstairs to my bedroom and decided to take me a quick shower and call it a night earlier than usual since I had nothing to do anyways .

I took my hair out the bun it was in letting it fall down my back .

Grabbing what I needed I headed to the bathroom . After a good 15 minute shower I got out . The familiar voice from downstairs made me roll my eyes . Nicky ass already had people here . Sometimes I felt as if I was really the older one when it came to the both of us .

Going into my room I closed the door before drying my body off and throwing on a pair of Champion sweats and a tank top .

Throwing my hair into a messy bun I hopped into bed and grabbed my laptop sitting it on top of my lap .

Before I could get myself situated to study there was a small knock on my door catching my attention .

" Come in . " I sighed not really in the mood to be bothered especially with Nicky's bullshit .

" If you here to argue you might as well leave right out . "

" Just wanted to see you lil girl . " Kentrell said making me quickly look up .