23.

Chelsea

Chelsea

" I wasn't expecting you to leave so early . You sure this really what you wanna do ? " I asked Nicky as I helped her pack her stuff .

I sat Indian style on her bed folding her clothes neatly then placing them in her bag while she separated the things she planned on taking with her and the other things she had no intentions on keeping .

"Yes. I'm positive. " She chuckled lightly before turning towards me . " And I'll be back to see you go to prom and your graduation so don't even worry . "

I smiled . " You better . "

" You can have my room too if you want since it's bigger . You might need the space . "

I nodded before debating if I should ask her something that's been lingering on my mind for the past two weeks . I couldn't go to mom because I didn't want her to know , not that I was trying to be sneaky or anything I was just curious .

" Can I ask you a question ? " I blurted out .

She nodded her head up and down . " I'm listening . "

" How does it feel ? You know , to lose your virginity ? "

She looked at me in surprise but didn't say anything . She stopped what she was doing and sat on the other end of the bed not to far away from me .

" Everyone's first time is different . It might hurt , it might not . But I'm more than sure it's gonna hurt considering you've never done it before and the reason it's going to hurt is because your hymen tissue will be stretching while having sex . " She explained . " And bleeding is normal so if that happens don't freak out . "

" I've watched a ton of porn videos trying to understand how it works . " I chuckled in embarrassment . " They ass sure wasn't bleeding . "

" Because they aren't virgins , obviously . " Nicky said in a duh like tone . " You plan on losing yours ? "

I was hesitant to answer that question because I honestly didn't know . I wanted to but at the same time I wasn't trying to regret my first time . Kentrell eating me out was amazing don't get me wrong but I was curious to experience beyond just head .

" I don't know . I mean , I'm curious but I don't want to end up making a mistake . My virginity means alot to me . " I shrugged my shoulders as I sat back against her headboard .