33.

Chelsea

Chelsea

I shifted in the bed reaching my arm out to the other side of the bed where Kentrell no longer was . Opening my eyes , I squinted trying to get adjusted to the lighting in the room . Once I did I sat up and stretched .

Kentrell looked over his shoulder at me before going back to rolling up the blunt in his hands .

"You wanna smoke?" He questioned fishing in his sweats pocket for a lighter .

"I'm not a smoker . I don't even know how to." I told him as I watched him light the blunt up .

"Come hea'." He tapped his fingers against his lap hitting the blunt , letting the smoke invade his lungs .

I climbed to the bottom of the bed where he was and sat on his lap .

"Put it up ta' ya' lips and inhale. Don't inhale too much , just enough that you think you can take or yo' ass gone be in this mothafucka' coughin' up a storm." He told me as he handed me the blunt .

I put the blunt to my lips and did what he instructed .

After holding it for a minute , I exhaled .

Kentrell smirked impressed with me being such a fast learner . "There you go."

I grinned as I handed him the blunt back .

Kentrell was just about to hit the blunt again until he looked at it then shifted his eyes over to me .

"What?" I scrunched up my face at him .

"You got lipgloss on my shit." He smacked his lips. "Who the fuck sleep with lipgloss on anyway?"

"Uh , me . You a dude so you wouldn't understand." I shrugged as I got up from off his lap . Before I could even take one step my legs buckled and I reached for the bed before I could hit the ground . I was just now realizing how sore I was too .

"What the fuck?!" I cursed aloud confusingly. "Kentrell I think I'm paralyzed!"

Kentrell bursted out in laughter for a good minute as if I had just told the funniest joke ever .

I mugged him . "Ion' see what's funny."

"You ain't paralyzed dummy." He looked at me. "You just dicknatized."