2.

Chelsea

Beenie unsurprisingly didn't come alone . Ben sat in the passenger seat so both Tamika and I sat in the back .

" Safety first , buckle up girls . " Ben flashed us a smile then placed on his seatbelt .

I chuckled at his playful ass and pulled mines on as well while Beenie pulled off heading to the party .

_

When we pulled up in the driveway to the house I was too familiar with my palms instantly grew sweaty . I was praying that Travis and I didn't cross paths tonight whatsoever .

There were a few people standing around outside either smoking ,talking , or drinking . Once we got out the car a few heads turned our way causing me to instantly mug them .

I followed behind Beenie , Ben , and Tamika inside . It was beyond crowded so I understood why a few people were either outside or making their way out .

Drip Too Hard x Lil Baby & Gunna blasted out the speakers and I mumbled the lyrics lowly as I made myself pass a few people .

" I think I'll be good right here all night . " I said over the music to Tamika once I found a small opening space by the wall for myself .

Tamika huffed . " I didn't bring you here to just stand here like a damn statute and look cute . "

" My presence should be enough . You ain't say shit about me having to be all over the place . " I waved her off .

" You make my ass itch . " She rolled her eyes before standing beside me .

" Y'all good , right ? " Boomer came up to us with a cup in his hand full of lord knows what .

" Yeah . Where the hell you been ? " Tamika asked the same question I was wondering .

" Mr.Johnson expelled a nigga . I just been thuggin' ." Boomer sipped from his cup .

" You bullshittin' . Don't you suppose to be graduating in a few months ? " I asked

" Yup. " He popped the p . " Fuck that shit though . "

I shook my head because I knew Boomer had plenty of potential but here he was acting as if he didn't . It was pointless of me even trying to talk some sense into him so I just left the conversation alone .

" Where Ben them at ? " I asked Boomer .

" Ina kitchen kickin' it . You must want him ? " He asked .

" Nah , just asking . " I shrugged .

Boomer exchanged a few words with Tamika before walking off . I stood there just vibing to the music until I felt a tap on my shoulder .

" Huh ? " I looked at Tamika who was looking past me .

" Someone's not to far behind . " She said and I looked on the other side of the room to see Travis .