26.

Chelsea

Chelsea

"Is this really necessary?" I asked Tamika as she introduced me to the security guard she had so called hired . He was a big ass dude and the mug on his face made him look unapproachable.

" Ain't nobody bout' to come up here fuckin' up yo' party trying to shoot and shit so yes , it is ." She made clear before instructing him where to go .

I looked around my home that was now turned into some dope ass house party and it was all thanks to both Tamika and Jordan . I swear I wouldn't know what to do of I didn't have they ass .

"And this is Tristan . He's the garbage collector for us tonight that way we ain't gotta do all the hard work and clean the shit up." Tamika said .

I turned around and some light skin guy stood right beside her .

" Really Mika ? A garbage collecter ? That's the laziest shit ever

" Really Mika ? A garbage collecter ? That's the laziest shit ever . " I folded my arms across my chest .

" No , it's the smartest idea ever and we're gonna stick to it." She smiled .

" I'm not about to have this boy running around cleaning after everybody else . " I retorted taking the box of garbage bags in his hands .

" Girl you so damn difficult . " She smacked her lips , moving to the side as a few more people arrived to the party .

" It's all good , seriously . " The boy chuckled lightly before reaching over grabbing the box of bags back. "I insist . Y'all have fun."

And with that he walked away doing what Tamika assigned him to do .

She smiled widely . "See , he ain't got a problem with it so why should we ? "

I playfully rolled my eyes . Music began blasting which hyped everyone up , making noise grow louder in the house . The DJ played Cash by Lil Baby .