41.

4 days later

Chelsea

"Make sure y'all go get that mixtape Before I Go Reloaded out now on Youtube and Spinrilla. You won't be disappointed , trust me. The link is in my bio." I ended the video before posting it to my story on Snapchat and Instagram .

Kentrell had just released his mixtape and saying I was beyond proud of him would be an understatement . He put so much hard work and determination in this mixtape and I just knew it was gonna get the recognition it deserved to have .

Just when I was about to go take a shower my phone began vibrating. Seeing that it was Kentrell I answered . He was in the car bumping music with a hug smile plastered across his face . Ain't To Hard by Kevin Gates played in the background .

"Say bae , listen." He yelled over the music into the camera and began rapping the lyrics to me .

"  I ain't too hard to tell you how I feel
When you tat my name on, it make me know it's real
I ain't too hard to tell you how I feel
What you say you don't do, girl you know I will
I'm just the realest that you done met
Still surprised you haven't noticed it yet
The realest you ever met "

I blushed as he put his tattoo of my name in the camera for me to see . Before I knew it I was rapping along right with his ass .

 Before I knew it I was rapping along right with his ass

"Say , get dressed." Kentrell said as he turned down the volume , his attention on the road .

"For?" I asked as I grabbed my phone and made my way over to my closet .

"It's a surprise." He smirked mischievously. "I'll be there in 5."

"Okay." I grinned before hanging up . Tossing my phone aside , I pulled out something cute but simple .

 Tossing my phone aside , I pulled out something cute but simple