4.

3rd Person POV.

Ming and Wayo ended up ditching their last period classes. Well, Ming ditched and forced Wayo to go with him.

Why couldn't I get assigned to a nice guy? Why'd I get stuck with this horny bastard?!

Wayo just put his ear-buds on and ignored the world for a few minutes before the two got home. Ming just looked over at the younger and smiled. Very faintly but there was a smile on the older's face.

"Hey, you alright with this?" Ming asked taking one of Wayo's ear-buds off.

"Yeah, as long as no one finds out I'm ok with it," Wayo said pretty quietly. He was tired, school and people ware him out. He's not used to being in public so much. The younger yawned and sat down on the bench at the bus stop, while Ming stayed standing.

+ at home +

Wayo had fallen asleep during the bus ride so Ming carried him off the bus and started walking to the house with him in his arms.

"What a sweet boyfriend! You two are just the cutest!" An older women, who was in her yard planting flowers, said. Ms. Tao, she's actually living in the house next door to the six boys.

"Thank you P'Tao," Ming said smiling and complemented her flower garden before walking up to their house.

Ming set Wayo down on the couch, taking his jacket and shoes off, same with his own, and then taking Wayo up to their room to sleep some one.

Ming just changed into a pair of sweatpants (shirtless) and then laid in bed for awhile playing games on his phone and trying to sleep.

That was short lived. Wayo was having a nightmare and it woke Ming up.

"Wayo... Wake up," Ming said sitting next to the smaller on his bed. Ming isn't the caring type, he isn't nice, but there's just something about Wayo that makes Ming nicer and more caring.

Wayo just whined and hugged Ming as tightly as he could.

"You're alright, it was just a dream Yo," Ming said and Wayo just kept crying+whining. Ming wasn't the best at comforting but he hugged the younger and waiting till he fell asleep again.

They both ended up sleeping in each others arms for the rest of the day until everyone else got home.

Ming woke up first hearing everyone come home, he tried to get up and move over to his bed but Wayo was stuck on him like glue. He would not let go. It made Ming smile a bit but panic when he heard the younger's friends outside the door. He just pulled Yo up a bit, to lay his head on Ming's chest, and then Ming acted asleep when Beam and Kit walked into the room.

"Whoa..." Beam was shocked to say the least.

"You think they.... Ya know...?" Kit asked and Beam shook his head.

"I don't know," Beam said and the two left the room after leaving a note for Yo.

As soon as they left Ming kissed the younger's cheek before getting up and going to take a shower.