17.

3rd Person POV.

"They awake?" Kit asked as him, Forth, Beam, and Pha snuck into MingYo's house and up to their bedroom. 

"Yes, we're awake. What do you want?" Ming asked rubbing Wayo's back and holding a very giggly Noi on his chest. 

"We brought food and movies, wanted to know if you two wanted to have a movie night with us," Beam said and smiled at the couple with their baby. Beam then got distracted by a small kick to his stomach, he's currently 6 months pregnant with a baby girl.

"Sure, that sounds fun actually," Wayo said and waited for Ming and Noi to get up before he got up. 

"What's up with the bruise?" Forth asked seeing the bruise and Wayo in a lot of pain. 

"I was giving Noi a bath and slipped on some water, I hit my back against the edge of the tub," Wayo said and winced standing up.

"That's gotta hurt," Kit mumbled and helped Wayo walk downstairs while Ming had Noi.

"It hurts a lot," Wayo mumbled and laid on the couch with Ming after he set Noi down in his playpen/crib to sleep a bit longer.

"It'll go away soon babe, don't worry," Ming said rubbing the smaller's back and kissing his cheek.

"How's parent life?" Forth asked the couple while Beam and Pha set up the movie and snacks.

"It's great, just no sleep and constantly getting thrown up on," Wayo said and Ming nodded agreeing.

"He seems so calm, I thought you guys would get a lot of sleep," Kit said and Ming shook his head.

"Between 10pm-4am is when Noi refuses to sleep, it took us 4 hours last night to get him to fall asleep," Ming said and Wayo yawned proving that point.

"Who stays up the most with him?" Pha asked once him and Beam sat back down on the couch.

"Ming does, once I fall asleep there's no waking me up for a while," Wayo said and Ming nodded agreeing.

"I don't mind, Wayo hasn't slept in 7 months so I let him sleep and take care of Noi on my own at night," Ming said and the other four smiled at how cute they were.

"You've really changed Ming," Forth commented and Wayo laughed. 

"He's still an asshole," Wayo said and Ming laughed. 

"But I'm your asshole,"