14. part two

3rd Person POV.

"Ok, so... you need to put these, up there?" Pha asked looking from Ming, to Forth, to the string of lights, back to Ming, and then back to Forth. 

"Yeah, but neither of us are getting on that ladder, Kit refuses to fly up there, and Beam's pregnant so he's not going anywhere near that," Forth said and Pha nodded understanding. 

"Wait, Beam's pregnant? Babe, you're pregnant?" Pha was shocked, he had no idea that Beam was pregnant. They've been dating for a year now. Just celebrated a year on Friday. (3 days ago)

"Uh... maybe...." Beam was smiling and blushing. Pha just smiled and hugged his boyfriend.

"I love you," Pha leaned down and kissed the younger while hugging him. 

"Awww!!" Everyone was happy for the couple, extremely excited for them.

(Minus Wayo who's with his mother and little brother at the moment, he'll find out in the morning.)

"Alright, back to Ming and Yo, Pha, can you hang these lights up? Please?" Forth asked and Pha nodded getting on to the ladder and hanging the lights up. 

"While he does that, Beam, order us food? I'll give you my card," Kit said and Beam nodded grabbing his phone and asking everyone what they wanted for lunch. 

"I'm having lunch with Wayo's brother and his mom after this," Ming said and Beam nodded walking away to order everything else. 

"His mom is so sweet! And Ae is the cutest boy ever!" Kit fanboyed over his best friend's family.

"Ae is adorable, he gave me a hug when he found out Yo was pregnant, he approved of that," Ming said smiling and helping Pha with hanging lights.

- 2 hours later -

"This looks amazing..." Ming said and hugged all of his friends before calling Wayo's mom to bring him over to the spot.

"Good luck!" They all yelled before hiding behind a huge section of bushes.

Ming waited for about 20 minutes before he finally saw Wayo walking towards him. Ming smiled and ran over to the younger to help him walk through the woods.

"What's all this for?" Wayo asked as they held hands and walked to the clearing that was decorated for the two.

"This is the date I promised you. You like it?" Ming asked as he watched Wayo look around at everything.

"I love it... but, I love you more," Wayo said and hugged Ming as tightly has he could. Ming smiled and hugged the smaller, lifting him up, and kissing him.

-

"They're so cheesy," Beam mumbled leaning against Pha in their hiding spot.

"They really are," Kit agreed with Beam, so did the others.

-

Ming and Wayo spent the entire night under the stars, talking, telling the babybump to stop kicking so hard. They just had a great night and an amazing first date.

"I guess the only thing left to ask is...

Will you be my boyfriend?"

"YES!"