11.

3rd Person POV.

Wayo was shocked hearing that his father was allowing him to go back 'home' (Earth, they're currently in Heaven) and go back to school.

He got out of bed and started packing.

"Breakfast is almost ready too," His father said before leaving the room. Wayo was so happy and excited, he texted Ming letting him know he'll be there soon. And then he ran to the bathroom to throw up for the 10th time in the past two days.

Wayo was packing and getting dressed when his mom walked into the room.

"How are you feeling?" She asked while helping Wayo pack.

"Better, throwing up a bit more than I did yesterday," Wayo said and finished packing his clothes.

"It'll get better soon, don't worry," Mother said and hugged her son.

"When will you tell your father?" His mom asked as they walked out to the car.

"Later, not anytime soon," Wayo said and then hugged his mom before getting in the car and driving off with his father.

* a million (angel)  hours later (17 earth hours)*

"This the place?" Wayo's father asked parking outside Ming and Wayo's apartment, Kit met them outside so father wouldn't be suspicious.

"Yeah, thanks dad, I'll call you guys this weekend," Wayo said before getting out and going into the apartment with Kit. Kit went into the kitchen and left out the back door while Wayo went upstairs to find Ming.

Ming was upstairs decorating the nursery for their baby when Wayo came in.

"Hey," Wayo said hugging Ming from behind. Ming smiled and turned hugged the younger kissing his forehead.

"Hi baby, and my other baby," Ming said putting his hand on Wayo's stomach where the bump will be in a few weeks. Wayo just smiled and leaned on Ming. Finally happy to be home and in the arms if his asshole-lover. They still weren't dating, just close friends who are having a baby.

"How you feeling?" Ming asked and the two walked into their shared room and laid in bed since it was quite late at night.

"Been throwing up a lot, but I'm alright, mom said that would be happening a lot for the next few months," Wayo mumbled and laid his head on Ming's chest while hugging him.

"Have you eaten?" Ming asked rubbing the younger's back.

"Yeah, I just wanna sleep now," Wayo mumbled yawning and cuddling up to Ming falling asleep. Ming just smiled and kissed Wayo's forehead before falling asleep as well.