THE END

- Last Chapter - Epilogue - 13 Years Later - 

Wow, 13 years. Time has passed WAY too quickly for the 6 boys and their families. 

Forth (38) and Kit (41) now have 2 kids. Kai (Boy/16 years old) and Jae (Girl/10 years old). 

Pha (40) and Beam (40) now have 5 kids. Zo (Girl/18 years old), Milla (Girl/16 years old), Joey (Boy/14 years old), Can (Boy/4 years old/adopted), and Sam (Girl/9 months old/adopted).

Ming (38) and Yo (35) now have 3 kids. Mee-Noi (Boy/18 years old), Noa (Unkown/would have been 13 years old/the baby they lost), and Minie (Girl/12 years old). 

Everything has changed a lot, and all for the better. ForthKit got married 12 years ago, PhaBeam got married 10 years ago, and MingYo FINALLY got married right after they found out Wayo was pregnant with Minie 12 years ago. 

Wayo's father finally accepts Ming and Mee-Noi, but he's pissed off that Minie is a Demon fully. Noa was supposed to be a full-Angel. Ae, Wayo's younger brother, lives with MingYo now while he's going to college, Noi loves having Ae around, finally someone around his age that he can talk to. (Ae is 24). Minie is a very, quiet child. She didn't start talking until she was 4, and when she talks she has a HUGE attitude. She gets that from Ming and Ming only. Wayo's mother, unfortunately, passed away 6 years ago. It was hard on Wayo, harder than when he lost Noa. But he's slowly getting better and happier again. Ming helps a lot. He hates seeing his husband sad all the time so he's trying to help and cheer him up the best he can. 

-----------

"Noi! Did you take my X-Box?" Ae yelled from his bedroom to Noi, whose room was right next to his uncle's. 

"Yeah! Kon is coming over, sorry I didn't ask P'," Noi said apologizing to his uncle for taking the X-box without asking.

"It's fine Nong, just don't get anything on it," Ae said winking and ran away before his nephew could hit him.

Kon is Noi's almost-boyfriend. They're not quite friends but they aren't dating either. Just flirting. A lot.

"Shut up I'm trying to sleep!" Wayo yelled at his son and brother from his room. He stayed up too late with Ming and is now trying to catch up on sleep.

"Noi! Help me with home work!" Minie yelled from her room.

"Kids! Stop yelling, your mother's trying to sleep!" Ming yelled from the kitchen where he was making lunch.

"Ming shut the fuck up!" Wayo yelled and finally fell asleep. Ming just smiled to himself and kept cooking.

---------

"Mom! Can's being annoying!"

"Shut up! You're being stupid!"

"Kids! Stop fighting!"

"Babe, stop yelling,"

ForthKit's house is never calm and quiet.

-------

"....."

"Babe,"

"Mom! I need help!"

"Dad! Sign this?"

PhaBeam's house is pretty normal and calm.

------

THE END.

AN: this sucks im sorry guys. I'll re-do this ending soon, i just wanted to sum everything up and show you what their futures are like