12.

3rd Person POV.

Wayo and Ming were talking in the kitchen the next morning when Kit, Beam, Forth, and Pha came over. They were so excited to see Wayo again and to interrogate Ming about getting the angel pregnant.

"How far?" Beam asked hugging Wayo while the others were 'talking to' Ming in the kitchen.

"1 week," Wayo mumbled leaning on Beam.

"What'd your family say?" Beam asked as they were scrolling through Netflix.

"Mom's happy, Ae's excited, and dad doesn't know," Wayo said and told Beam what movie he wanted to watch.

"What do you guys want for breakfast?" Forth asked as he grabbed his wallet and keys.

"Any thing's fine, nothing fried and no sushi please!" Wayo said while eating candy on the couch.

"Already picky and it only been a week," Ming said hugging the smaller from behind and kissing his neck.

"Your fault," Wayo said and made Ming sit with him on the couch so he could cuddle with him.

"Just date already!" Everyone yelled at the two being super cute.

"Later," both mumbled and watched the movie.

The others just smiled and watched the 'couple' on the couch.

"We'll be back," Forth said as him and Kit left the apartment. Beam and Pha sat on the other side of the couch and watched the movie with MingYo.

The four of them were all watching movies, eating candy, and having a good time when Wayo got up and ran out of the room. Beam and Pha were confused and Ming just got up to get a hoodie and a bottle of water for the younger. Ming went to the downstairs bathroom, that Wayo was in, and knocked on the door. All he heard was silence, which worried the older. He knocked on the door again and waited a couple of minutes before Wayo opened the door. 

"You alright?" Ming asked once Wayo opened the door.

"Yeah, I was brushing my teeth and didn't hear you knock," Wayo said and took his hoodie off, which was now ruined, and put on the one Ming brought him and drank some water as well. 

"Stop making him sick," Ming said to the, pretty much nonexistent, baby bump. He put his hand on Wayo's stomach and smiled. So did Wayo. 

"I can't wait till they (one) get here, they'll be the cutest baby in the world," Ming said and kissed Wayo on the cheek. 

"They will be Ming, you're the father," Wayo said and Ming smiled.

"But you're the even cuter mom," Ming said and Wayo smiled hugging the older.

"JUST DATE ALREADY!" BeamPha yelled from the other room; MingYo just smiled.