8.

3rd Person POV.

- 6 months later -

"It's for you," He said and handed his son the phone.

"Hello?" Wayo asked and gasped hearing Ming's voice on the other end.

"So, I talked to your mom, and we have an idea... Your dad leaves on a business trip in 3 days right?" Ming asked.

"Yeah,"

"So, we were thinking that I could come over and stay with you guys until he comes back," Ming said and Wayo's eyes went wide, causing his father to be confused. Wayo just played it off as getting a job he applied for.

"Seriously?! That would be amazing!" Wayo said smiling causing Ming to smile. He was laying in bed talking to Wayo just extreamly happy that he gets to see the younger soon. He won't willingly admit it...

But he's in love with the angel.

Forth and Pha just smiled seeing Ming so happy. They walked into the room to ask Ming for something but walked out after hearing him talking to Wayo.

"I'll see you soon! Don't miss me too much!" Ming said before hanging up not even giving Wayo a chance to say bye.

Wayo just smiled and handed the phone back to his father, who then left the room leaving Wayo alone in his room fanboying over seeing Ming in just 3 days!

* 3 days later *

It was 3 am and Wayo was sleeping like a baby, cause he's cute like one. He was covered by six blankets, two of them were Ming's that he stole. He also had his thumb in his mouth. He never out grew that from when he was a baby. His bedroom door opened and quietly someone sneaked into the room and slipped into bed next to the angel.

The unknown figure smiled and leaned down kissing Wayo's cheek. The younger shot up hit his head against the figure's head.

"Ow! Yo what the hell?" The figure cursed and held his forehead in pain. It took Wayo a few minutes but he finally realised that who he hit, was Ming....

"MING!" Wayo smiled and attacked the older in hugs. They haven't seen each other in 6 months.

"Hey baby Yo," Ming said and hugged the smaller pulling him onto his lap.
They talked and smiled for hours, kissed a bit, got a bit too heated and then fell asleep.

+ 3 weeks later +

Ming was still asleep by the time Wayo woke up. He had woken up early due to not feeling well.

"Wayo, you alright?" Wayo's mom asked and he walked out of the bathroom nodding.

"Just a cold, I'll be alright," Wayo said going back to his room and laying in bed with Ming again. He was staring up at the ceiling thinking about what just happened.

What am I going to tell everyone?
What will dad think?
Will Ming hate me?