16.

Continuing Ch.15

3rd Person POV.

"Ready to find out is Mee-Noi is an angel or a demon? Maybe both?" The Dr. asked as he came back into the room holding a sleeping baby and gently setting him onto Wayo's bare chest.

"We'll love him no matter what," Ming said and kissed the baby's head, as well as kissing Wayo's cheek.

"Alright...... Mee-Noi is........

"A demon and an angel, he's both. 70% Demon 30% Angel," Thr Dr. said and both Wayo and Ming smiled and looked at their son. Wayo's mother was happy and his father was conflicted. 

"He's still an angel, so you either get your act together and be nice. Or pack your bags and leave," Wayo's mother said pulling her husband out of the room to talk with him. 

"I'll try and be nice, but not right now." He said and with that he left he hospital and went back home to heaven. 

- back to MingYo - 

Wayo was happy and holding the small baby, Noi is very happy and hyper despite only being about a day old. The couple couldn't be happier, they've never been happier than they are right now. 

"Wanna hold him?" Wayo asked as Noi was starting to get a bit fussy being held by Wayo for so long. 

"Yeah," Ming nodded and smiled sitting down next to his boyfriend, picking up the baby, and trying to make him smile. 

"I love him so much," Ming mumbled staring at his son.

"I love him too babe," Wayo said and smiled watching his boyfriend spend time with their baby.

- 2 weeks later -

Wayo and Ming have been home with their baby boy for 2 weeks now and things have been... Interesting.

This morning Ming burned himself while making Noi a bottle, (Wayo is unable to breastfeed so Noi drinks bottles) Wayo slipped in the bathroom after giving the baby a bath, and both of them haven't been able to sleep much since Noi was born.

"How's your back?" Ming asked as he walked into their room to put Noi down for a nap and check on Wayo whose been resting since he fell earlier.

"Hurts a lot, I didn't even fall that hard," Wayo mumbled and turned over onto his stomach so Ming could look for a bruise or any injury.

"Ew..." Ming mumbled seeing a huge bruise on Wayo's lower back.

"A bruise?" Wayo asked turning to look at Ming while still laying on his stomach.

"Yeah, it's bad. Remember when Kit had that huge bruise on his after his surgery?" Ming asked as he walked to the bathroom to get an ice pack. They keep a mini-freezer in the bathroom for icepacks and Wayo's medicine that has to stay cold.

"Yeah, that bad?" Wayo asked and winced when Ming set the ice pack on his back.

"Sorry babe, and yeah, it looks that bad. How much does it hurt?" The older asked rubbing his smaller boyfriend's back.

"It feels as bad as when Noi was kicking me," Wayo mumbled and winced every now and then from the pain.

Ming felt bad, he knew his boyfriend was in pain but he couldn't help much besides this.

"How's your wrist?" Wayo asked moving over a bit when Ming laid down with him.

"It's alright, just had to put some ice on it," Ming said wrapping his arms around the younger and playing with his hair helping him fall asleep.

Wayo yawned but was fighting sleep, he didn't wanna leave Ming awake alone.

"Go to sleep baby, I'll wake you up for dinner in a bit," Ming whispered kissing the smaller's cheek.

Wayo nodded and eventually fell asleep hugging one of his favorite boys.

(Noi obviously being the first favorite)