5.

3rd Person POV.

Wayo had woken up just as Ming was getting out of the shower. Wayo was very tired still, his vision was still blurry so he got scared once it cleared up and he saw Ming hovering over him.

"Ah!" Wayo got scared and tried to push Ming off. The older just covered Wayo's mouth so no one could hear his scream.

"Chill, I was just checking if you had a fever," Ming said and then put his hand on the smaller's forehead. It was a bit warm but that was normal for Wayo.

"You're fine. You feel ok?" Ming asked and Wayo nodded.

"I'm fine... Please get off of me... You're too close..." Wayo mumbled and Ming smirked kissing the younger before getting up and leaving the room.

Beam and Kit came in right after Ming left.

"Did you two fuck!?" They both whisper yelled.

Wayo blushed but shook his head.

"He took care of me, I was sick, but now I'm feeling better," Wayo lied and BeamKit believed it. They didn't do anything honestly, just Ming kissed Wayo a few times before letting the younger sleep.

"You feeling ok?" Beam asked and Wayo nodded.

"Just overwhelmed and tired from school," Wayo mumbled and yawned wanting to fall asleep again but needing food more than sleep at the moment.

"We're going out for a bit with Forth and Pha, you gonna be alright alone with Ming?" Kit asked and Wayo nodded.

"I think he's going out somewhere, I'll be fine guys, don't worry," Wayo said and the other two nodded and left the room.

- 3 hours later -

Ming came back home and went into the kitchen knowing that Wayo was in there cooking something.

"Hey cutie," Ming said hugging Wayo from behind but quickly moving away from him and standing a few feet away. In front of him and Wayo was Wayo's father...

He came to visit after hearing from some other Angels that Wayo was hanging out with a demon.

"This? You're with this?" Wayo's father asked.

"W... we are... aren't dating, Just f... friends," Wayo mumbled and Ming tried to leave the room but was frozen with fear.

"You're dating, why else would he greet you like that?" Wayo's father asked and Wayo put his head down.

"Sir... we aren't dating, I'm just teasing him, I do this to everyone," Ming quickly interjected.

"You sleep with ALL of your friends? Treat them as slaves and as a boyfriend?" Wayo's father asked.

"I don't, I've never slept with Wayo," Ming said, obviously lying.

"No, don't lie to my father, it'll make this worse," Wayo said and then spilt the entire truth to his father. He was furious.

"Pack. NOW. You aren't staying here anymore, we're going home and you're going back to angel school (church), you need help, you can't be around anyone but angels, do you understand?" Wayo's father asked making his son look up at him.

Wayo nodded with tears in his eyes.

"Yes sir," Wayo barley made the words come out before running up to his room, slamming the door shut, and falling to the floor sobbing.

He didn't want to go back home. He didn't want to go to angel school, he didn't want to be surrounded by angels. He wanted to stay here, with his friends and go to a normal school, have a normal life, date people, fall in love...

Shit... I'm in love with Ming...