18.

AN: Book over @ 20 0r 25 ? You guys pick when you want the book to end (nothing over 45 please)

3rd Person POV. - 5 Years Later -

"You're such an asshole!" Wayo yelled as Ming dragged him away from the rest of their friends one day during a group lunch date.

Ming just smirked and pushed Wayo up against a wall in the back of the shop where no one could see them.

"I'm your asshole, babe," Ming said and kissed the smaller.

This brings back memories, he used to do this to me during school...

"Where'd mama go?" A toddler asked running up to the group of four.

"He's with your daddy, they'll be back soon, don't worry Noi," Beam said picking the five-year-old up and setting him on his lap.

Today is actually Noi's fifth birthday and he wanted to go to lunch with his parents and uncles (ForthKit/BeamPha) + cousins (Zo/Kai/Milla)

ForthKit have one son who's 2 years old named Kai. While BeamPha have 2 kids, Zo who's 5 and Milla who's 3.

MingYo still only have Noi, they aren't planning on having any more kids for a long time. They do have a puppy and 3 cats though.

"Is Kai awake P'Kitty?" Noi asked rubbing his eyes slowly getting more and more tired.

"No, he's still sleeping. You wanna sleep too?" Kit asked seeing the smaller slowly falling asleep on Beam's lap. Noi nodded and Forth got up and went looking for MingYo.

"Yah! You two can fuck later, your son's tired and wants to take a nap," Forth said finding the couple making out against a wall. Wayo nodded and pushed Ming off of him going back to the table and picking Noi up who had fallen asleep on Beam's lap.

"You two fight? Or you being an ass again?" Forth asked grabbing Ming's arm, stopping him from walking back to the rest of the group.

"Just a small fight, we'll be fine," Ming said and walked away from Forth going over to Wayo to help with Noi.

- back at home -

"Small fight my ass, you two broke up!?" Forth asked sitting outside with MingYo and Kit while PhaBeam took care of the kids.

"It was the best decision for us right now, we'll still live together and take care of Noi, just... As friends..." Wayo mumbled.

"What happened?" Kit asked and Ming started talking.

"It was just a mutual decision, we just aren't getting along," Ming said and Wayo nodded.

ForthKit weren't believing any of this, and PhaBeam won't either.

"But you two are so in love... Ming. You aren't cheating right?" Kit asked and Ming shook his head.

"I'm not,"

"Yo you aren't either?"

"No,"

"Then what happened?" Forth asked.

"He's mad at me," Wayo mumbled looking over at Ming and then back at the floor.

"Why?" Kit asked coming over and sitting next to Wayo who looked like he was about to cry.

"CauseIliedaboutbeingonthepillandnowI'mpregnantagainandhe'smadcausehedoesn'twantanymorekids." Wayo rushed through all of it but Kit understood every word of it and hugged Wayo tightly.

"Kit, translate?" Forth asked worried about their youngest friend.

"He lied to Ming about being on the pill, the one that prevents you from getting pregnant, Wayo's pregnant and now Ming is mad at him because he didn't want to have any more kids right now," Kit said and Wayo was still crying but got up and went inside to go lay in bed.

ForthKit have now turned all of their attention to Ming.

"So your mad because he lied? I get that, but after finding out he was pregnant you broke up with him?" Forth asked and Ming nodded.

"That's the worst thing you could've done, he's more emotional now, you knew that he needs someone there for him and you just left him..." Kit said and Forth held his fiancé back from attacking Ming.

"Yeah, I'm an asshole, but I panicked, it was the heat-of-the-moment. I didn't know what else to do at the time... And if I try to ask him out again he'll probably say no... I don't know what I'm doing..." Ming said and sighed running his hand through his hand. 

"You fucked up badly Ming. You need to fix this on your own, we can't help you with this one," Forth said and Kit nodded agreeing before the two got up and left the house.

"Wayo, can we talk?" Ming asked sitting against the door to their bedroom. 

No response. 

"Alright, I'll give you some space, come down for dinner later?" Ming asked and got a very weak 'yes' in reply. 

AN: MingYo broke up......