13. part one

3rd Person POV. - 5 (1/2) Months Later - 

"I love you,"

"W..wh..what?"

.

"I love you, and I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date with me tonight?" Ming asked as Wayo was looking up at him shocked. They were both laying in bed early in the morning, (7 AM) neither of them wanted to get up. Wayo just smiled and blushed. 

"Of course, I love you too," Wayo mumbled and hugged Ming tightly. They stayed like that for a few moments, just enjoying each others company. It was short lived since Wayo, nearly, jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom to, once again, throw up for the 1,000th time in the past four months. He's currently five (1/2) months pregnant and loving it, except for the getting sick every few days/weeks part. 

"You need anything?" Ming yelled from the bed. He didn't want to get up and check on him since this was normal. 

"I'm alright," Wayo yelled back and then asked Ming to bring him some clothes so he could take a shower. 

Ming picked out an outfit for the smaller and walked into the bathroom hugging the younger from behind. 

"Yeah?" Wayo asked turning around and hugging Ming. 

"Let me join you?" Ming asked leaning down and kissing Wayo's cheek. Wayo blushed and pushed Ming away but nodded and let him join him.  

- a couple of hours later - 

Wayo was sleeping after their shower while Ming was in the living room on the phone with Forth trying to plan a date for him and Wayo tonight. 

"Nothing too crazy, he gets tired easily," Ming said as him and Forth were thinking of ideas.

"Dinner and star gazing? I could set something up in the park in that one spot for you guys," Forth said and Ming loved the sound of that.

"That sounds perfect, thanks P'," Ming said and hung up shortly after.

"Ming, my back hurts," Wayo mumbled walking down stairs and sitting on Ming's lap. Wayo layed his head on Ming's shoulder and hugged the older, Ming smiled and hugged the smaller putting his arm around him and putting his other hand on the small bump.

"He keeps moving around?" Ming asked rubbing the small bump trying to help. They're having a boy. 👶🍼

"Kicking," Wayo mumbled hugging Ming more trying to get comfortable.

"Stop hurting your mom baby," Ming said and Wayo just smiled at Ming.

"Still wanna go out later?" Ming asked playing with Wayo's long-ish hair, he needs to cut it soon.

"Yeah," Wayo nodded and smiled.

"Good, cause I really wanna take you out on a date," Ming said and kissed the younger.