20.

3rd Person POV.

"They awake?" Forth asked and Kit shook his head.

"What are you two doing?" Pha asked standing behind Forth.

"Being stupid," Beam replied for them.

"Shut up. I want to sleep." Wayo mumbled flipping the four off while Ming just hugged Wayo and covered him with a blanket.

"They're so cute!!" BeamKit fanboyed earning a 'fuck you' and 'shut up' from MingYo.

"Mommy said a bad word, can I go get the soap?" Noi asked and Wayo groaned regretting teaching Noi about that.

"No Noi, only you get soap if you say those words," Ming said getting out of bed and picking his son up and sitting on the bed. Wayo turned over and smiled seeing the two together.

"Why are you guys here?" Wayo asked ForthKit.

"Wanted to check on you, we also bought a lot of food for dinner so we came over to bring you guys some," Kit said and Wayo smiled.

"I'm alright, we can talk later," Wayo said to Kit who nodded.

"Noi, go wash up for dinner," Wayo said and the 5 year old got up and ran to his bathroom to wash up for dinner.

"You two back together?" Forth asked as they all crowded into the room to talk. Ming and Wayo nodded.

"He fucks up again I'm telling dad," Wayo threatened and Ming visibly shook in fear.

"Your mom will kill him before your dad can," Kit said and Wayo nodded.

"I'd like to live, please don't hurt me," Ming whined and hugged Wayo tightly being careful of his stomach, he was still in a lot of pain and everytime Ming hugs him too tightly it hurts a lot.

"Ming... Too much," Wayo said and winced leaning on Ming.

"Sorry, you alright?" Ming instantly apologized and asked if Wayo was alright.

"Yeah, just hurts still..." Wayo mumbled and leaned against the older starting to get sad about it again. Ming pulled him closer and comforted the smaller the best he could.

"Mommy! My hands are clean! Can I eat now?" Noi asked walking into the bedroom and instantly getting worried seeing his mom sad.

"Yeah, we can eat now, go with your uncles to the kitchen," Wayo said and everyone left to the kitchen except for MingYo.

"You alright babe?" Ming asked and kissed the side of Wayo's head.

"Yeah, just hurts," Wayo winced and got up and walked with Ming down to the kitchen to get some dinner.

- half way through dinner -

Half way through dinner Wayo leaned on Ming and was slowly falling asleep. He hadn't sleept well the past few days and wasn't feeling well at all from this morning. Which was understandable, he just lost his baby, he has the right to be sad and overly tired.

"How you feeling?" Ming asked and put his arm around Wayo's waist.

"Tired, I wanna sleep," Wayo mumbled and hid his face in Ming's neck.

"Go lay down, I'll be up after I put Noi to bed," Ming said kissing Wayo's head.

"We'll tuck him in, you go be with Yo, he needs you right now," Pha said to Ming who nodded and followed Wayo up to their room for the night.

"I love you," MingYo smiled and kissed before falling asleep for the night.