Getting Together (Dunclet/Kladora/Family)

*Second to last installment of More Than Wonderful (3/4)*

*Klaus' POV*
I sat next to Isadora in Olivia's house when she finally stirred after fainting. Duncan hadn't woken up yet and Violet was waiting for when he did. "Klaus? I think I had an odd dream. Jacques said Quigley is alive..."
" He is. Don't move. I'll go get everyone now that you're awake. " I patted her hand before fetching Olivia, Jacques and a glass of water for Isadora. We returned to see her writing in her notebook.

"Tell me everything you know about Quigley Quagmire surviving the Quagmire Fire." She said softly. Jacques began to tell us of how the young cartographer survived. Karen Quagmire hid him in the underground tunnels, theirs connected to Uncle Monty's house. Jacques watched over Quigley and made sure he was safe. Isadora thanked him a lot. She was so happy her brother is alive... Her smile is my favorite thing on Earth.

I promise you, Isadora Quagmire, I will protect that smile.

"I can't believe my brother is alive... After all this time, he's never been gone." She said in amazement. Jacques and Olivia left.
"I'm so happy for you, Izzie!" I exclaimed, " You and Duncan get your brother back! The Quagmire Triplets will be whole again."

He smiled warmly at me. "I'm grateful you feel that way. Not many people would care if Quigley was alive or not."
" That's probably not true... He's a Quagmire, so he has to be amazing, right? "

Isadora laughed. I love her laugh. I love her. "He's a ladies man... Not many people liked him after he stole their girl... And he dumped the girl after maybe three weeks, so that's a lot of girls hating him too."
" I just hope he likes me... " I said softly, not thinking Isadora would hear.
"Why wouldn't he?" She giggled, "And if he didn't-" She stopped and grabbed me by the collar, pulling me close to her. "-There's no way for him to stop me from doing this." She attached her lips to mine, kissing me gently yet fiercely. My feelings for her are as plain as day, but she likes me too?! My life just got a lot better...

"I like you too, Izzie..." I breathed out as she pulled away, smirking.
"I know you do. You're not that subtle, which makes you even cuter!"

I blushed uncontrollably and tried to string together a sentence. She sat there smirking at me. "You do know you're giving me exactly what I want, right?" She questioned, smiling flirtatiously.

"I guess I am..." I said sheepishly.
"So we're dating now?"
" What?"
"You heard me! Are you my boyfriend? I'd like it if you say yes!"

I blushed uncontrollably from under her expectant look. "Um... Maybe?"
" What do you mean by 'maybe'?"
"What if I don't have your brothers' approval?"
" Screw that! I wanna be your girlfriend! Say yes or I'm going to do something out of line!"
"Wha-"

I didn't have enough time to answer before Isadora pulled herself onto my lap and started kissing me.

~*~
*Violet's POV*

I almost thought Duncan would never wake up! Jacques and Olivia went to go get Quigley and bring him back. Klaus and Isadora were... Talking... And Sunny was taking a nap. "Violet? You said you wanted to talk about us?" Duncan asked me. I nodded, smoothing out my emerald green dress. Like hell I was going to stay in that pinstripe suit...

"I didn't think it was possible for me to like emerald green more than I already did..." He joked.
" Oh get on with it, Romeo. "

"In case if you forgot, I like you a lot, Violet Baudelaire."
" Just like? Now I'm offended. "
"I... What?"
" I like you more than just like. " I said sheepishly. "I... I love you."
" I love you too, Violet. What... What are we?"
"Dating. How about that?"
" I like it... I love you. "