-3-

"First things first, go through the T.V tonight and see what you can find there." Narukami explained. "If anything, you might find some clues there, but I'm not guaranteeing anything."

"Thank you big bro" Nanako sighed. " I'll call you whenever I need your help."

He smiled from his side. "I don't mind. I don't have much to do anyways it's nice to hear from you every now and then. Good night Nana-chan."

"Night big bro..."

-/////-

She woke up that night in the Dark Hour. This time, she was prepared.

First things first, I need to find Adachi-san.

She headed downstairs quietly, she heard someone moaning. It could only be Adachi. "Adachi-san!"

He turned around, holding onto the fridge door. "What's wrong kid?"

" We need to solve this Dark Hour. "she caught up.

He groaned. "Yeah I know. But I don't want to be apart of this boring shit."

"Please, I called big bro and he suggested we should go through the T.V. And the only one here who can go through is you."

" Fine fine fine." he closed the fridge. "Let's get this over with."

They walked to the T.V on the main floor. Adachi stuck his hand in, but stopped in the middle. "What are you gonna do here?"

" Wait for you, and look around a bit more." she was persistent.

Adachi sighed and dived into the T.V. Nanako sat down crossed-legged, waiting for him. She knew that she couldn't look around anymore, they've practically seen everything they could. The best thing to do was to wait.

"Adachi sure is taking a long time...." she looked down. The clock kept ticking and it was about time that something happened to her. Someone placed their hand on her shoulder.

"Child, this is not going to work."

Nanako turned around to see her. "Margaret!"

"So far, it seems that nothing will happen in the T.V. I will give you this." she handed the child a silver rod gun. "Take this to Gekkoukan High School, there will two statues, one infront of the school and one near a graveyard. Go to the graveyard and shot the statue in front of you with this Evoker. This Evoker will awaken the Savior of Second Chances,Minako Arisato. Her Persona resides inside of her."

Adachi plopped out of the T.V, holding on to something. "The only thing I found was this guy who works at Junes."

"Teddie!" Nanako hugged the bear."

"Nana-chan! What's going on?" he hugged back, once letting go, he took off his suit.

Adachi got up. "Can we explain later, , right now I wanna know what GoldieLocks here is doing?"

Margaret looked back at Nanako. "I will inform Marie about this, hopefully she'll be able to help you. I trust you to come through with your journey." She turned to face Adachi after his rude remark.

"Soon, you'll see what the future holds for you. Create stronger bonds."

Adachi made a confused face. "This shit again?"

Ignoring Adachi, she finally turned to Teddie. "I trust that you will protect her. This is your second time, please do your best."

Teddie saluted. "I promise I will do my beary best!"

"Good luck, and goodnight." she walked off, heading back to the Velvet Room.

There was a brief moment of silence, but it didn't last long. "Let's all go to sleep and tomorrow we'll go visit Marie!"