-11-

"Hey Gingerhead, I thought we said we'd keep the house clean."

After prepping the whole house for Nanako's arrival, Minako and Adachi made a deal that they would keep the house clean, but as he stepped into the room that was supposed to be Adachi's (which was given to Minako), he found himself in an area hit by a tornado.

"I'm almost done Ada-san! Sorry about this!" Minako was sitting on the floor, she was surround by items used for arts and crafts. She glued a rectangular card onto a page of a binder and smiled. "There, I'm done for the day."

Adachi leaned over. "What's that supposed to be?"

The adult picked up her materials, giving the book to Adachi. "It's a photo book. I wanted to make new memories remember, but I don't want to forget, so with the camera you gave me, I started this."

He flipped through the pages, looking at the pictures she had taken. There were many of them, and she had put a lot of effort into it, that Adachi himself couldn't help but to smile, even though it had a couple of pictures of him.

"You pretty'd this up quite well. You must be dedicated."

She itched her cheek, her face glowed pink. "Thank you Ada-san."

"Ada-san?" He question the nickname.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I just-!! Ack, I'm" she started to panic. It was just in the moment, she felt like she completely opened up to him, as if nothing mattered.

Adachi ruffled her hair and let out a smile. "Heh, you've got guts kiddo. Don't worry about it too much, Nako-chan."

"N-Nako-chan. That's a first." Her face flushed red.

"Well, you can get clumsy at times, and not to mention when your dedicated, your eyes sorta look like rubies. And, you can get... cute, at times. I wanted something different, but something nice that matched you." Adachi ruffled her hair more, now sitting beside her. "Ah, did I really just admit that?"

"Well yeah but, sometimes you just need a moment you know?" Minako yawned softly, rubbing her eyes. "Is it my turn?"

"Sure, don't hold back alright?"

Minako inhaled softly before starting. "Well, you can be an ass sometimes, and your laziness can bother me but seeing you when your on the battlefield, that one second where you thought you could take action, I saw it in your eyes too. Their like black holes but that totally suits you. You can be a gentleman when you want and you dont let anything drag you down. Your sorta like a uncle figure toward Nana-chan. But still, I know there is a lot more to you than what I know now. Your doing what you can to protect Nana-chan for Dojima-sam huh? Don't worry, you can do it. Since your giving me a cute nickname hmm...I'll give you Aru-san. 'A' since its th first letter of you name and 'Ru' since it is the last matter of your surname."

Adachi laughed. "Ha, I guess that was to be expected."

"That's right," Adachi thought. "Now I have to babysit two kids for two parents. What a pain in the ass..."

"I probably should've expected Nana-chan to come home late."

Adachi looked over at the clock. "Yeah, Dojima-san seems to be taking his sweet--huh?"

He felt something fall on his shoulder, looking over he found the young adult fast asleep her hair messy because of him.

"Well, guess it cant be helped."

-/////-

Click!

"Oi, Adachi!" Dojima called out. "Nanako's home!"