-4-

"I guess you can call me his second chance...." Minako sighed after Nanako's explanation.

Adachi looked over. " Eh?"

"My brother saved this world once already, it wasn't me. I guess I was a last resort type plan."

Teddie caught up. "That doesn't matter! You're still here, pretty and well."

Nanako held her hand and nodded. Minako smiled.

"Thank you..uh?"

"I'm Nanako Dojima!"

"Teddie!"

Adachi didn't answer. Not because he was rude but he was busy looking around and thinking about other things that had nothing to do with the duty at hand. Either way, they were headed back to the train where they could travel through their minds and take a brief break from reality so Adachi wouldn't answer anyone anytime soon. Riding back on the train, Nanako and Minako were having a grand conversation, the two got along as if they were sisters. At one point, you could hear them fangirling about their dead mother. But6 their energetic spirits were soon to be worn out as Nanako slept on Minako's shoulder and Minako's head was on top of hers.

-/////-

Nanako awoke the next day, the sun was beaming its rays through the window, hitting her eyes.

Wait. What happened to the Dark Hour?

She went over and shook Teddie. "Teddie, something's wrong."

He rubbed his tired eyes then stretched his arms wide. "Mmm, What's wrong Nana-chan."

"The Dark Hour, it didn't happen." she stuttered.

Minako sat up and looked over. "The Dark Hour? Has it returned?"

"Well," she fiddled with her fingers. "Margaret is calling it the Dark Hour because she doesn't know what it really is."

"So it's not the Dark Hour." Minako brushed her hair to the side. "Because if it was the Dark Hour, there would have to be a task we need to complete before we can sleep."

"So it's not the Dark Hour. Guess that was too obvious." Nanako sighed. "What could it be? If it acts just like the Dark Hour..."

"We'll call it the Midnight Session!" Teddie's enthusiasm eased the situation. " 'Cause it has no name, we'll name it!"

The two giggled in agreement. If it had no name, it made sense to name it themselves. It was around noon, maybe 25 minutes after, when the train returned to Inaba. The new recruit was in awe at how small the town was, yet she felt right at home as she walked. Adachi stretched his body then leaned forward, rubbing his back.

"I hate sleeping on the train..."

"You can sleep properly since we're home." Nanako casually opened the door, as if she came back from school. Dojima came down the stairs, in a soft yet rushed manner.

"Nanako! Are you doing okay?"

" Yeah I'm totally fine Dad." She brushed herself to show she was okay.

Dojima looked up. "Nanako, who is this?"

She fiddled with her fingers. "Well, you see Dad, I sorta...lied."

Dojima tilted his head in disappointment. "Go on. I won't get mad."

"Well... I had to go all the way to Iwatodai to revive her. Do you remember what Big Bro had to go through to save this world? I'm going to do the same. I'm gonna save this world from..from whatever harm is going on. I just don't know it yet."