-5-

The next day was an average school day, Nanako went to school but could barely focus on her academics. Her head was constantly lowered, she flew to the world above the clouds.

I need to do something, I need to find out what the hell is all this.

Nanako then gripped on to her hair. King Moron the Second pointed a metre stick on the chalkboard, continuing to teach the class, hating his life even more. This wasn't the same King Moron as before, this was someone else who was just as annoying and definitely, not an oc whom they called Shitstain. Simply because his first name Shigetaka; man of two elements. His two elements were bullshit and crap .Then he pointed a stick towards the class.

"Give a quick ass answer Dojima!" he scolded, his spit flying as he spoke.

But Nanako wasn't aware of what was going on, she instantly pushed her chair backwards as she rushed upwards. "IS THERE REALLY NOTHING I CAN DO?!"

Everyone in the class were completely silenced by the sudden roar. Some were in fear, some were amused but all were in shock by the audacity Nanako had. She then let out a sigh. "I need to use the washroom."

She ran into the washroom stall and leaned against the wall. Quivering, she whispered to herself, complaining "Why am I so dumb, why can't things just be straight forward?"

She then stopped, took in a breath and let it out. "What would Big Bro do?

-/////-

That day, Nanako came home overwhelmed by anger and sadness. She couldn't let her father see her like this, what was she going to tell him, the truth? She was worried that her father would only look down on her, besides, it only was the beginning. And that was something she told herself throughout the day.

It's only the beginning, things will get better.

Minako walked downstairs to welcome Nanako. "How's school?"

Nanako's head was lowered. She really didn't want to speak, nonetheless, she didn't want to do anything at all.

"Tiring" the child mumbled as she headed upstairs, trying to hide her emotions.

Minako slowly followed. "Something went wrong at school? You don't need to hide it Nana-chan."

"It's NOTHING!" She lashed. The child then waited a few moments and apologized. "I'm going to my room..."

Minako was left alone on the first floor in shock, just as the classmates in Nanako's class. However, she didn't let Nanako's anger get to her. She knew that she should do something, not just stay away.

"I'll just cook dinner today."

Nanako went straight to her homework without a split second. She wanted to get her mind off things for now and after, call her cousin. Her pencil was busy, scribbling answers madly across her paper. Once the lead broke, she put down her pencil and sighed. It seemed nothing could distract her, how very disturbing. Nanako dialed a number on her phone, she wanted to talk this out right now since nothing good was coming out from ignoring it.

"Hello?" Narukami said on the other line.

"U-uh, big bro?" Nanako stuttered. Her anger instantly went away as she slowly felt at ease talking it out with someone she loved dearly. "I'll tell you everything, but I'll try to shorten it as much as I can"

"Go on, take you time."

Briefly, Nanako explained her adventure so far, the problem and suggestions on what she could do. "And that was it. Nothing else. How do you do it Big bro, what am I supposed to do? I feel...useless..."