-7-

Later that night, they all attended the next Midnight Session. Minako shook Nanako awake, but the two of them knew they didn't want to wake up. Nanako sat upwards and sighed.

"Good evening, I guess." the tiered child rubbed her eyes. "Where's Adachi-san?"

"He didn't want to come, he said it was a waste of time constantly paying Margaret a visit." Minako stood back up, sighing. "Marie-san and Teddie are already waiting in the halls for us."

Nanako got out of bed, stretching her body. "Well, we better not keep them waiting."

The two of the made their way into the hallways and, once giving Maire and Teddie a nod, the rest of the group knocked on the door to the Velvet Room.

Margaret appeared on the other side, as usual. "Good Evening, is there something you need?"

Maire walked in front of the child. "This couldn't of been a coincidence. I got better when I wanted too, wanted the car to stop before it killed me,and I did when I had too. It only happens with the weather."

Margret thought for a moment, she then gestured her hand. "It seems you ability has enhanced to another level."

"Excuse me?" Marie looked down, she made a confused yet angered face.

"Your previous ability could only change weather but now, you have the will to change faith as well. This is called; Wishful Thinking."

"What does that mean?" Marie said, but in Japanese as 'Nani Sore?!"

"Your mind, is connected with everyone who resides in this world, I don't know how but it seems that your ability to change weather still remains. Please use it wisely, it may come in handy."

"That sounds beary, beary cool!" Teddie commented unnecessarily, despite the honesty.

Everyone who was present exchanged nods with Margret before moving onto the next topic.

"The hourglass in the Time Chamber when you land on the other side of the dimension. I wish all of you the best of luck."

It was as quiet as a walk through a cemetery, their footsteps echoed around the empty house. Adachi, who was slouched on the couch, stood up from his position and stood by the TV.

"So, what was it?" he asked, half of his interest heading south.

"Wishful Thinking; the ability to change faith by making a wish." Minako talked in Nanako's place. She knew that Adachi probably was still on edge. "Her ability to change weather simply grown into also being able to change faith."

"You guys do too many things without me." Teddie wasn't mad at all, he just didn't like missing out on such excitement and if it ment a break from working, he'd gladly take it. Working at Junes was fun, but it was tiring.

Adachi stuck his hand in the TV. "We better get going then."

Each person took what seemed like a leap of faith into the TV, Minako stayed behind and stared, Adachi still kept his arm in.

"We're really doing this again huh?" she was quite worried.

The young man looked over at the young woman. "Are you seriously still afraid of jumping into a TV?"

Minako's face was flushed in red. "Y-yes of course! Safety is one of my biggest concerns!"

Adachi laughed. "Get your ass in or I'll push you."

"F-fine!"

The two jumped through the television and made it to the other side and, without further notice, made their way to the Time Chamber. There, they could hear the sounds of their footsteps disrupting Teddie's, Nanako's and Marie's conversation.