!!IMPORTANT NOTICE!!

Hello readers!

First off, I'd like to thank you for taking your time to read this fanfiction! You probably wouldn't even be reading this if you didn't see this fanfiction.

I'll go straight to the point then;- this fanfiction will be discontinued

I know a lot of readers have sent me direct messages to continue this fanfiction but I only ever come online to publish this fanfiction. I apologize for being so inconsistant with this fanfiction I'll be honest, I do spend a lot of my time on discord because of the counciling sessions I offer and I recently became a moderator for a far more important server than the ones I previously moderate. That's not what copes me up though. The biggest thing is that world today is chaotic, and we're all caught up in the chaos in someway, you and I. 

I did have a lot of ideas for this fanfiction, and I do love this fanfiction with all my heart. That's why I am discontinuing this fanfiction and doing a RE:write version of it. I had a hell of a lot of ideas but I wanted this to also be a stand alone fanfiction so that others wouldn't have to read Akatsuki Amagi to understand what's going on. That means the whole killing Yukiko in front of Naoto will not happen and the new version of Let's Go Nanako wil result in the Investigation Team being alive and well. Assuming you've already read this fanfiction, sorry these are spoilers for those who haven't read it. I also feel like my writing has improved much more than when I first wrote this fanfiction, which was in ninth grade. So tl;dr, I'm doing a RE:write of this fanfiction, taking a different approach to Let's Go Nanako which means a lot will change, and I mean alot. 

Thank you for taking your time in reading this fanfiction you og readers, I hope you understand. I did have a lot more I wanted to say, but I really can't think at the moment, so this is the end. Of course, I'll keep this version, but it will no longer be available. I'll just have the original document with me. 

Signing off with neck pain,

-Rene

Fun Fact:- I recently found out that the cover to this fanfiction was a cover for a Doujin. [oof]

Also, just for you readers, below will be the last remaining things I had written for what would've been the next chapter of this fanfiction.

----------

Despite the chipper noises, Nanako hadn't woken up quite nicely. The sun peeked its ray's through the window, hitting her eyes as she woke up.

"Oh yeah, today's a school day."

She washed herself up, putting on her uniform and headed downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning Nana-chan!" Minako greeted happily. "your lunch is on the table, Adachi is waiting for you in the car."

Still a bit gloomy, she poked her head upwards. "Wait, what?"

"Adachi said he'd drop you off nowadays, he wouldn't tell me the real reason why though, as long as I'm productive is what he 'd say." She picked up the remains off the table.

"Then I better get going!"she grabbed her necessities and rushed to the black automobile.

"Mornin' kiddo."Adachi waves his hand once. "I think your old enough to sit in the passenger's seat."

Together, the both of them drove to Yasogami High.

"Thank you for driving me..." she kept her gaze low

For the while, the drive was quiet, not a sound came from anyone. It wasn't that any of them had nothing to say, it was that Adachi had to gather his words in the nicest way that Nanako would accept.