-8-

I hope she's okay.

What's wrong with her?

She's crying, why is she crying?

She's not letting go

Why is she holding on so tightly?

"Because it's the only thing I have left of you." the child mumbled as she slowly awoke from her deep slumber. Once rubbing her eyes, Nanako found herself tucked into bed, holding her hand tightly and a group of older people surrounding her with worrisome eyes.

"Nana-chan!" Minako perked up, relief was written all over her face. "You finally woke up!"

"It's about damn time kid." Adachi got up from slouching.

Before the young teen could say a word, Teddie helped himself into a tight embrace. "Nana-chan Nana-chan Nana-chan! I was beary worried about you!!"

"I was only asleep for a day, sheesh." she hugged her prince back.

"You've been asleep for four days straight Nana-chan." Marie placed her hand over the child's forehead. "Your temperature seemed to tone down."

Minako poked her head behind Teddie's back. "Nana-chan, what were you holding on to?"

Thought at the moment, she wasn't holding on to anything but Teddie. Looking around, she saw nothing. Not a single soul found anything.

"I guess I was just holding my hands tightly." she brushed off the mystery, for it wasn't much of a big deal at the moment.

"Did'ja know we took the girls out for a day of shopping!"Teddie finally let go off her, throwing his arms in the air. "It was Adachi's idea!"

Adachi stretched his body. "If we want Mina-san here to know the rounds of Inaba, she should start off with something nice. Girls like shopping don't they?"

"It was pretty fun." Minako itched her check with her index finger. "They insisted on paying for us."

Maire contributed to the conversation. "It was eventful."

"Oh yes!" Teddie jumped off the bed and headed towards a corner of the room. "Nana-chan, I bought you a keyboard since you love playing piano!"

Minako pushed Teddie in a friendly manner. "Oh don't say that, tell her the truth!"

"Okay okay!!!" The blonde laughed. "Do you remember the fundraising concert we put on for Junes every year. Yeahhh, we usually get the Investigation Team to perform but, you know what happened with Yukiko."

None of them wanted to remember such a disturbing event, and it was quite obvious. Teddie continued his explanation quickly, before much rief could interfere.

"Emmy-chan suggested that we should all perform together!" he looked over at the Antisocial Poet of the Hollow Forest. In motion, everyone's head had also turned the same way.

At first, she hesitated. "Well, I could do it alone, but I haven't finished creating new, sorry, better memories. The first time we performed, I was filled with mixed emotions, there was something Rise-san told me long ago that gave me confidence. Ever since, I was never afraid to face something that might frighten me. Senpai had also taught me how important memories were to me."

Minako smiled at the heart-warming monologue. "It would be a great idea, we could all get closer this way!"

"You mean that performance at Junes Nanako dragged me to that one time? I ain't doing that shit!!" Adachi whined a bit.

" You don't have a choice Adachi, Imma force you to do it either way!" The bear who now only used his human form, twirled him over. Adachi made a disgusted face.