1

Asher's POV

I'm just like almost every other 16 year old boy, I play football,I'm popular and I like a good party. My best friend Johnny and I have been friends for all long as I can remember.

"Hey Angel!" I heard him yell.
"Sup Orlando." I replied. Us football players call each other by our last names.
"Are you going to that party tonight? I heard it's going to be lit." Johnny said.
"Of course I am! When do I miss a party?" I replied.
"Haha that's true" he said laughing.

After football practice, I went home.
"Asher honey, is that that you?" My mom yelled.
"Yes mom it's me," I said "Mom I'm going to Kenzie's party tonight. Is that okay?"
"Yes honey that's fine just be safe and make sure you get a ride home." she said

Kenzie is Johnny's girlfriend and also the host of the party. And his twin sister Lauren is in our group of friends. Lauren has her drivers license already so she is the designated driver tonight.

An hour later I hear a car honking outside, I look at the window and Lauren and Johnny are here to pick me up.
"What took you guys so long to get here?" I asked them.
"Lauren had a makeup malfunction," Johnny said and rolled his eyes "Plus we have to make an entrance Angel."

10 minutes later we arrived at Kenzie's house. The house was already packed with people. Johnny was right this party is going to be lit. Kenzie greeted us at the door and directed us to where all of our friends were.
"Asher, Johnny, Lauren! You made it!" I heard Indiana say.
Indiana is one of Lauren's best friends, she is part of our friend group. Our friend group is pretty big and we do everything together. There's Johnny, Lauren, Indi, Riley, Mads, Dylan, Kenzie, Anna, Carson, Greg, Matt, and Austin.
2 and a half hours later the party started to die down. The party was so much fun, one of the best parties this year. Johnny and I both got really drunk, good thing Lauren didn't drink. I started to look for Lauren because we wanted to head out. Once I found her we got in the car and left.
Johnny's favourite song came on the radio and he cranked it up.
"Turn that down!" I heard Lauren yell.
"C'mom Lauren don't be a buzzkill you know this is my favourite song." Johnny said.
"You know I can't concentrate with loud music." Lauren said angrily.
Then out of nowhere a car came straight at us.

______________________________
Everyone in this story is 16 years old unless they are said not to be.