22

Asher's POV

2 months later

The last two months have been great. Annie is doing well after her transplant, her and Riley have been really close, Johnny got discharged last month but he still visits, Indi and I are on good terms and everything is great between Annie and I. Hayden also got arrested last month. After he heard that the police were looking for him, he ran away but they eventually found him.

"Hey Angel!" Johnny said as we walked into my room.

"Hey Orlando! How was your 8 month anniversary with Kenzie last night?" I asked.

"It was great. I took her to a very romantic restaurant and I got her a nice necklace and flowers. I also rented a suite in a hotel and decorated it with candles, flowers and flower pedals. She loved it!" He told me.

That's great! Did you guys have sex?" I asked.

"Uhh yeah..." he said quietly.

"How was it?" I asked him.

"It was good." He replied

"Sorry, if I'm making you uncomfortable with all the questions it's just... I want to be able to talk about this stuff with someone because even though Annie and I have only been dating for like two months, I want to be ready if we ever have sex." I admitted.

"Wait, did you and Emily not have sex when you dated?" He asked.

"We did, but after everything that Annie went through with Hayden.. I really don't want to hurt her and I want to do it right, y'know?" I told him.

"Yeah, I understand. The best advice I could give you is to just talk to her about it when the time comes and you guys shouldn't do it unless you're both ready." He told me.

"Yeah, thank you Johnny." I said.

"No problem and feel free to talk about this stuff with me anytime, you are my best friend after all." Johnny said.

"Okay, thank you." I said.

"Well, I got to get going, I'm meeting Kenzie for brunch. See ya later." He said.

"Okay, have fun. See ya." I said.

I watched tv for a bit until Annie came into my room.

"Hey babe." I said as she walked in.

"Hey! Are you excited? It's the big day you get all your casts off!" She said.

"Yeah, I guess." I said frowning.

"What's wrong?" She asked as she climbed onto my bed and we started to cuddle.

"What if I can't walk again or if I can I can't walk or run properly? And what if I can't throw a ball?" I told her.

"Hey, you don't need to stress about that quite yet but everything will be fine, I know it." She said making me feel better.

"Yeah, you're probably right." I said and pulled her into a kiss. "I love you Julianna Grace LeBlanc."

"I love you more Asher Dov Angel!" She said.

"What would I do without you?" I asked her with a small laugh.

"I don't know." She replied letting out a small laugh as well. And I kissed her forehead.

______________________________
Sorry this chapter is so short and not interesting. I have a little bit of writers block.🤦🏼‍♀️💙