27

Asher's POV

I walked into Annie's room and said, "Uh..hey Annie, I'm back."

"Hey Asher!" Annie said with a smile. She moved over to the middle of the couch and helped me out of my wheelchair onto it. "Asher, this is Will. Will, this is Asher, my boyfriend." Annie said.

"Nice to meet you." He said extending his hand. I shook it. Noticing his British accent.

"You too." I said with a smile.

"So, how'd you guys meet?" Will asked.

"We met here. He lives in the next room." She said pointing to the sliding glass door.

"Cool." Will said then whispered something in Annie's ear that I couldn't hear.

"No!! We haven't!" Annie squealed and hit his arm. I could help but get jealous and I was starting to get uncomfortable. I started to get myself into my wheelchair when Annie said, "Where are you going?" She asked.

"Back to my room. I just remembered that Indi is coming to visit soon." I said getting into my wheelchair.

"Oh, Indi. Cool." She said frowning.

"See ya later Anns." I said and kissed her on the cheek.

I rolled myself into my room and got myself onto my bed. When I went to grab my phone from my pants pocket, a note came out. I opened it up and it said;

Call me
555-678 (a/n: just a sample number)

-avery xoxo

I typed her number into my phone and sent a message.

Asher: hey Avery, it's Asher.

Almost instantly she replied

Avery: hey!

Asher: what's up?

Avery: nothing much. just watching YouTube.

Asher: cool. what are you watching?

Avery: your videos. You're a really good singer!

Asher: aww thanks!

Avery: no problem. So what are you doing.

Asher: just watching tv in the hospital.

Avery: not hanging out with your "very special girl?"

Asher: not right now. My friend is visiting soon.

Avery: ooo is he hot!

Asher: She, is pretty I guess.

Avery: ohh oops my bad lmao

Asher: lmao
Asher: well she's here now, got to go bye.

Annie's POV

I think Asher was getting jealous that Will and I were hanging out. He didn't seem too bothered, which is good. But it kinda hurts to hear that he is hanging out with Indi. Yes, I know they are friends, but it still hurts a bit.