30

Asher's POV

Riley and Indi quickly helped me into my wheelchair and then I rolled myself into Annie's room.

"Annie! Are you alright?" I asked her as I rolled myself between her and Hayden. She shook her head yes with a very scared expression on her face. I could tell she wasn't alright.

"Well, look who it is. Annie's crippled boyfriend." Hayden said. Riley and Indi, who were standing in the doorway, glared at him. "What are you going to do to protect Annie?" He asked.

"Kick your ass!" I said.

"And how are you going to do that?" He asked.

"I'm full of surprises." I told him.

"Well, at least there's an audience to see what is about to go down." Hayden said with a smirk and took a step closer.

"Don't you dare go near Annie!" I shouted at him and rolled my wheelchair a little closer to him.

"Or else what? What are you going to do!?" He shouted. Annie looked terrified and Riley and Indi looked like they wanted to kick his ass. "Huh? What are you going to do!!" He yelled taking a step closer.

I felt a rush of adrenaline and anger go through my body when he said that. I stood up and punched him really hard in the face. He winced in pain and stumbled backwards. Riley and Indi ran towards him and pinned him down.

"Asher! That was your right arm!" Annie said.

"So?" I said confused.

"You know, the one that you fractured and couldn't really use yet!" Annie said.

"Oh my god! It was!!" I said.

"I told you that you could do it!" She squealed and kissed me passionately.

Hayden scoffed and tried to get out of Riley and Indi's grip but they were too strong.

"Call 911 Annie." I told her when we pulled away and she ran to the phone and called the police.

The police came minutes later and took Hayden away. As they dragged him out, he yelled, "This isn't over!!"

Annie just laughed and climbed into my bed with me.

"Are you alright?" I asked her.

"Yeah, yeah I am. This time, I really am okay." She said with a small smile.

"Why's that?" I asked her, smiling as well.

"Because this time, I know I won't ever see him again." She told me.

"Wait what?" I asked her.

"Well, while the doctors were checking up on you, to make sure you were okay, the police told me that they were taking him to a more secure prison, so that he won't get out again. Also because he escaped and broke the restraining order that I had on him, his sentence is now a lifetime in jail." She told me.

"That's great! Now we never have to see or deal with him again," I said kissing her forehead. "But wait! What restraining order?" I asked.

"Remember when your mom took us to the police station." She asked me.

"Yes." I replied.

"While we were there, I also filed a restraining order against him, in case he tried to come after me because I reported him or in case he ever got out of prison." Annie told me.

"I'm so proud of you! You are so strong." I said kissing her forehead.

"I love you so much!" She said.

"I love you more!" I said.

Annie climbed on top of me and we started making out.

After awhile of making out, Annie pulled away and started to take off her shirt. I stopped her and softly said, "Annie." She frowned and quickly climbed off of me.

She looked down at her hands for a few seconds then said, "Oh my good! I'm so stupid!"

"Oh no no no. Annie, you're not stupid. It's just....I wanted our first time to be special. Not in some hospital." I told her nervously.

"Asher! You're so sweet!" She exclaimed and hugged me tightly.

For the rest of the night, we cuddled and watched tv until we fell asleep.

Man, I'm so in love with this girl.

__________________________________
Aww Asher is a sweetheart!🥰💘

{680 words}