7

Asher's POV

Lauren, Johnny and I talked for about a half an hour until Kenzie came to visit Johnny.

"Johnny!" She cried.

"Kenzie." He replied

She walked over his bed and gave him a long passionate kiss.  Then they pulled away.

"Kenzie, are you alright you look tired and upset?" He asked her.

"Yeah I'm fine, I was just worried about you." She told him.

"Come here." Johnny said as he moved over on his bed and patted the open space. She climbed into his bed and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Okay I think we should give these two love birds a little bit of privacy." Lauren said laughing.

"Yeah we probably should." I said laughing with her.

"Asher, are you hungry? Do you want to go to the cafeteria?" Lauren asked.

"Sure!" I replied.

The cafeteria was on the third floor and my room is on the fifth. When we got to the cafeteria we loaded our plates with food. I just realized how hungry I was because I actually hadn't had proper food in weeks. We sat down and begun eating. We were talking, joking and having a good time. I was really happy, I had a huge smile on my face. Today was a great day!

Annie's POV

Right after I realized that something probably happened to Johnny, I spotted Asher come into the cafeteria. He was still with Lauren. They loaded up their trays and sat down. He still didn't notice me. They were laughing and joking and Asher looked super happy. I frowned. I mean I'm happy that he's happy but I'm kinda sad that I couldn't make him that happy. Then I noticed I had been staring so I quickly looked away. Nadia noticed my mood change and followed my stare over to Asher. She opened her mouth to say something to me but I got up quickly. I got up not knowing what I was doing, but then I grabbed my tray and headed up to get more food. I walked by his table pretending like I didn't even notice him. I don't think he did either until Lauren pointed me out. Then I could tell he was staring at me. When I went back to my table, I walked around the other side of the table. Asher looked at me as I walked by. He looked like he wanted to say something but I continued to pretend like I didn't see him and I kept on walking. When I sat down at my table I had a smile on my face.

"What's with the sudden mood change?" Nadia asked me.

"I realized, that it's silly to dwell over a boy that obviously isn't interested." I told her.

"Preach sister!" She said and we both laughed.

After we finished eating I went back up to my room. Asher was still eating. When I went to my room I saw HIM standing in my room.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I wanted to see you." He told me.

"I told you I never wanted to see you again!" I shouted at him.

"I'm sorry, Annie. I really am." He said.

"No you aren't! You're just here because you want something! You're a dick and you'll always be one!" I yelled at him.

"No, Annie that's where you're wrong. I don't want anything, I only want you. I'm sorry for what I did I know it was a dick move. Please forgive me." He said charmingly. No his charms don't work on me anymore. He's lying Annie, he'll just screw you over like he did the last time.

"Get out before I call hospital security!" I shouted out him. He didn't move for a minute so I yelled again. "Get out!!" Then he left.

Asher's POV

When I got back to my room from the cafeteria, I saw Annie talking to a boy about our age in her room. She was shouting at him and it looked like she didn't want him there. Then I heard her yell get out and he didn't so I tired to get in the wheelchair to go help her out but I heard her call get out again. This time the boy left.

______________________________

Who is the mystery boy that Annie has a bad past with?🤭🤔