6

Asher's POV

It's been six days since I've started talking to Annie. Ever since, we've been hanging and texting nonstop. We've gotten pretty close since. Carson, Austin and the rest haven't visited yet but I really hope they do soon, I really miss them. My parents and siblings visit a lot though, it's nice. Indi, Dylan, Anna and Kenzie visit once a day right after school and whenever they have time on the weekends. They always come together. Don't get me wrong, I love them and all but I really need some guy friends around here. Lauren hasn't visited since the last time she was here. I hear she's been missing a lot of school too, I hope she's okay. Then I'm broken out of my train of thought when Lauren comes running in my room. She's trying to talk but she panting and out of breath.

"What is it Lauren?" I asked her.

"It's Johnny!" She said still out of breath

"What about Johnny? What happened?!" I asked her panicking.

"H-he's awake!!" Lauren said.

"What?! Really!" I asked.

"Yes now c'mon let's get you a wheelchair." She said.

She came back two minutes later with a wheelchair and got a nurse to help her get me in it. Once I was in the wheelchair we left my room and heading for Johnny's. It turns out Johnny's room was only down the hall from mine.

"Johnny!" I cried. "You're alright!"

"Yes I am. You didn't doubt me, did ya Angel?" He asked.

"Not for a minute." I told him and Lauren pushed my wheelchair over to his bed so I could hug him.

Annie's POV

I saw the blonde girl named Lauren come running down the hall and stopped in Asher's room. She looked tired and in a rush. When she went in Asher's room, he looked worried. A minute later she left his room and a few minutes later she came back with a wheelchair and a nurse. I hope everything is okay. Lauren rolled him down the hall in the wheelchair and I didn't see him for the rest of the day. This is the first day this week I haven't hung out with him.

I go to the cafeteria to meet Nadia for dinner, like I always do. Plus it's taco day today, Nadia and I's favourite. I'm usually really happy on taco day but not today.

"What's wrong?" Nadia asked me.

"I'm worried about Asher." I told her.

"Why's that?" She asked.

"Because Lauren visited him today, the first time in a week and she looked like she was worried and in a hurry. And when she went in he looked worried. Then she left his room and came back with a wheelchair. She got a nurse to help her and then Asher, Lauren and the nurse went down the hall and I haven't seen them since. That was at 10 this morning." I told her.

"Wow okay. Look, there's probably a reasonable explanation for this. Like maybe he went for a check up somewhere or he wanted to go around the hospital because he hasn't been out of that bed since he got here or maybe his friend woke or isn't doing well." Nadia said.

"Oh my god. I completely forgot that Johnny was in the hospital as well. Yeah that explanation probably makes the most sense. I hope he's okay."

______________________________

Short chapter sorry guys. I'll probably write another one later today!