Blurb

Damara Mandril and Cameron Mandril are among the last Lycans in their entire country. A war between the rouges and the packs had ensued, it near crushed and destroyed all the packs, forcing many into hiding and going on the run to escape.

Now it's up to Damara and Cameron to save their race from extinction. After their pack leader was slaughtered in an attack on the main pack house, as it was set on fire, Damara and Cameron ran to save all the children they could. But their younger sister Anne saved all their lives, sacrificing herself so they could escape with the children. Damara would never forget the look of satisfaction on the rouges face as he murder her sister.

Damara and Cameron wanted revenge for their family. It would have to wait, the time would come eventually.

The children are hidden and safe for now. And the rouges have disappeared. Damara and Cameron are on high alert and watch as the children grow. The time of their first shift would happen soon and as the years go by, rumors of the rouges hunting down other Lycans who oppose them surface and become a recurring event.

Concern hovers in the air as Damara and Cameron began the trip to gather the young teens. First stop, Wisconsin.

Together Damara and Cameron will teach them to fight, rebuilding the Lycan population, and build the strongest pack ever and eventually launch an attack against the rouges to reclaim what is theirs.

As the young teens learn what and who they really are, growing stronger each day, the rouge forces begin killing innocent people to draw those hiding out.

Lycan from all over began to gather and join Damara and Cameron , becoming a force to reckon with. The day of reckoning and the end of their rule is coming, and Damara, Cameron , and the rest of the Lycans are ready to go to war.

This is the Last Pack