Chapter 32 : The Wedding

Alright, I give to you, "The probably really crappie wedding chap!" As I said in the last chap, when my parents were married I wasn't even born yet, also they didn't have a legit wedding so...... I don't know crap about weddings, and I'm too lazy to watch videos and stuff about them. The only things I know is, eat, sleep, play Minecraft, watch YouTube, and be stupid with my horses. Anyway, try to enjoy! (If you're gonna call me out on an inaccuracy like I got called out on getting pregnant doesn't occur from sleeping with someone, call me out if you want, just pls don't be RUDE! I'm not a sensitive person so it doesn't bother me, it can just be annoying sometimes)

(September 12th, 2016)

Stacy's POV

Today I'm getting ready to be married to the one and only Zachery Graser. I'm very excited but I'm trying my best not to overreact so everyone doesn't think I'm crazy. As far as who we invited goes, it's just our families as well as our friends. Our friends being, Shelby, H, Parker, Tiff and Mario, Lizzie and Joel, Jason and Aphmau, Bee, Joey, Megan, Amy, Yammy, and Stampy and Squaishey. Shelby and Tiff are helping me get ready, H and Parker are helping Graser, and Will is dressing up our horses, he ended up leaving Night home since it turns out Night is 28 years old, it would've been too risky to transport him this far. I can't do anything crazy while I'm riding Pogonip considering I'm still pregnant, Will didn't want me riding in the first place so I have to be extra careful. All we're going to do is ride down the isle and say our vows, then we might let our ponies have some fun when the music starts. "Alright, go get em girlfriend!" Said Shelby finishing up my makeup, I looked in the mirror. "Oh my gosh, thank you Shelby! You did an amazing job!" I said. "No problem! I'm glad you like it considering I am NO makeup artist!" She said. "Well I think you should be one." I said, she smiled, we were getting ready in a hotel right behind the beach. We all left and started walking to the beach. "Hopefully William did ok with the horses!" Said Tiff. "Yeah, I've never seen his horse grooming skills so, let's not have high expectations." I said chuckling, they laughed. We made our way over to Will, he was supposed to have all of our horses but he only had Pogonip and his horse Titan. At least they looked nice, he had braided Pogonip's mane and as for Titan, he doesn't like his mane or tail braided so he was simply nice and shiny. "Well you're looking beautiful, as always." Said Will. "Thank you! You and Pogonip look nice also." I said, he smiled. He was wearing a tuxedo with a bow tie. "Where's Maggie?" I asked. "Someone else has her!" He said. "Ok, why?" I asked. "Don't you want what Graser and his horse looks like to be a surprise?" He asked. "I guess." I said. "C'mon, you're getting married! Be a little more happy!" He said putting his hand on my shoulder. "I am happy! More than happy, I was just confused!" I said. "There, that's the spirit! Now let's get you onto Pogonip somehow." He said, Pogonip is a big boy and me not exactly being in shape as well as pregnant, this wasn't gonna be easy. After a bit of thinking, I stood on a bench on the boardwalk and climbed onto Pogonip, riding bareback added an extra challenge, I didn't have any stirrups to step in and swing over his back. Once I was sitting securely on my beautiful stallion, I grabbed the reins and steered Pogonip to the beach again. While I was waiting to be married, I walked Pogonip down by the beautiful blue water, he put his head down to sniff the water before he did what I did NOT expect him to do nor what I wanted him to do. He took a step in the water, I pulled on the reins to tell him to stop, I didn't want to get wet. I was wearing a dress, but not a official wedding dress, I wasn't really a fan of any of the actual wedding dresses so I went with a short white dress that stopped just above my knees that I already owned. He took another step in. "Pogonip, whoa." I said, he didn't listen. He kept going farther and farther into the water. "Pogonip, hey! Stop!" I said pulling on the reins with all my might, he still wouldn't stop, the water was up to his chest by now. I kept telling him 'whoa' in hopes he'd stop, he never did, I tried to rest my legs on his shoulders so I didn't get wet, that failed. Luckily I wasn't wearing pants or shoes since we were on the beach, otherwise I'd be incredibly mad right now. "What are you doing?!" I heard Will ask behind me, I turned around to see him with a donut in his hand. "I didn't mean for this to happen!" I said. "Pogonip, here!" He said waving the donut, he didn't want to get wet either. After Pogonip saw the donut, he made his way back to the shore where he ate his glazed donut. "Where did you get a donut anyway?" I asked laughing, I wasn't mad considering I only got my feet wet and Pogonip, well, he's just gonna need to sunbathe for a bit. "I got it from the dessert table!" He answered. "Hey, no one is allowed there until after!" I said. "Would you rather be soaking wet right now?" He asked. "Maybe!" I said. "C'mon Pogonip, back to the ocean you go!" He said grabbing the reins from me. "No! I wouldn't rather be wet! I'm sorry!" I said laughing. "That's what I thought! Now let's go, it's almost time for the big moment!" He said, I smiled and made Pogonip follow him.