Chapter 66 : The Worst VidCon Ever

Hey friends, I'm writing this the same day as yesterday's chap, I started writing at exactly 4:50pm on Saturday. Anyway, enjoy!

Stacy's POV

One month later... (June 10th, 2018)

Today will be interesting. It's currently 5:00am, me, Graser, and Will are on an airplane, with our horses, and heading to VidCon, Donna is watching Gracy and Nature as you probably guessed. Shelby is very happy to see us, she said that she tried her best to ignore being pregnant like I told her. We completely turned our office into a bedroom, we even gave her a full sized bed and a tv. I continued looking at my phone and talking with Graser and Will until we landed and it was time to head to VidCon.

Shelby's POV

I'm so nervous. Me and H pulled up in front of the convention center and stepped out of the Uber, I'm literally terrified right now of my own fans. They don't know I'm pregnant... and I don't know how they'll react. "What's wrong, Shelby?" H asked. "I'm just scared. What will the fans think about my pregnancy?!" I asked. "You'll be fine, we'll try to avoid any big crowds until we meet up with the clan. Just stay close to me, and if anyone tries to mess with you, I'll kill 'em." He replied, I stayed close to him as we tried to find the trio and their horses. As we were walking around outside because the convention was half indoors, and half outdoors, I saw a lady that seemed familiar, not like I've met her, but I've seen her before. I stopped in my tracks and stared at her as she walked in circles, something seemed off about her. She was wearing a backpack that looked to have something metal and shiny in it. As I took just a step closer to look at her backpack, she turned around and looked at me, she then started coming towards me. "Well, well, well, look who we have here! It's Stacy's little friend, Shelby." She said, how'd she know?! "How do you know me...?" I asked as I gulped. "That's a secret. But I see you're, expecting perhaps?" She asked as she looked at my stomach, I hesitantly nodded. "How sweet." She said as she reached in her pocket, she pulled out a knife. That's when I bolted, she chased after me and quickly caught up to me before grabbing me by my shirt. "Thought you could run away with a baby in your belly?!" She asked, I felt tears beginning to stream down my face, she was hiding the knife in her hands, that's why I didn't dare to scream for help. She then threw me down on the ground. "Listen here, b*tch, go get your little b*tch friend Stacy and bring her here at once, if you don't, or if you tell anyone about me, I'll cut your stomach open and gut you like a fish!" She said, I got up and ran for my life with tears in my eyes. As I made it into the convention center, I was surrounded by people who knew me, none of which looked happy. They were saying things like 'your gonna be an awful mother' and, 'you can't even give birth' and stuff like that. I then ran to a hallway and sat down on the ground, crying into my hands. "Shelby!" I heard someone call, it was Stacy. She ran to me and went to help me up, I didn't even look at her. "What's wrong, Shelby?" She asked with concern as she knelt down to me. "I wanna leave, I wanna get out of here!" I said through tears. "Why? Shelby, why?!" She asked. "You're not going anywhere." I turned my head to see the lady who wanted to gut me like a fish, Stacy froze and I could practically hear her heartbeat stop. "Hello Stacy, long time no see." The lady said. "What do you want from me, Amanda?!" Stacy asked as tears filled her eyes, then I immediately knew, it's the lady who literally killed Stacy. "Oh, I just want Zachery to remain single, that's all. And you, Shelby." Amanda started as she grabbed me by my shirt and picked me up. "Have you ever wondered what your insides look like?" She asked as she held a knife to my stomach, that's when Stacy punched her in the face, I fell to the ground. Stacy then took the knife away before helping me up. "Now go, run!" Stacy yelled as she grabbed my hand and ran. On the way to the convention floor, Will's horse Titan was wondering about. "I don't know why you're out here but it works for me!" Stacy said as she leaped onto his back before helping me up onto him. She then kicked him in the ribs to make him gallop, and he sure did. We came to a stop in the middle of the convention center, a crowd of people surrounding us. "Where's Graser and Will?!" I asked. "I don't know, but they need to get their butts out here!" Stacy answered, I then felt a sharp pain spike through my belly, it hurt like crap. As I looked around, I spotted Graser's horse, Magnolia. "There! It's Maggie!" I said as I pointed to her, Stacy whipped Titan around and weaved him between all of the people before making it to Maggie, Graser, H, Will, and Pogonip. "Guys, c'mon, we need to leave!" Stacy yelled at them, they looked at us like we were crazy. "Amanda is here!" Stacy said, Graser's eyes widened. "Sh*t, Amanda doesn't play around, we better leave." Said Graser as he hopped onto Maggie, Will got onto Pogonip with H. As we started galloping outside, me and Stacy were yanked off of Titan my what seemed like a lasso. "Titan! Come back!" Stacy yelled, he didn't listen, he kept galloping. Before I knew it, me and Stacy were tied up in chains and on the edge of a cliff behind the convention center with guns aimed at our heads. All of our poor fans watching from below, yelling at Amanda to let us go.