Chapter 98 : Halloween on Horseback

Hey friends, new chap, enjoy!

Seven months later... (October 31st, 2020)

Stacy's POV

Today will be hopefully fun. It's Halloween, and we're gonna let the kids go trick or treating for the first time, and we're doing it on our horses. We're all gonna dress up with a Minecraft theme and we're gonna dress our horses up as well to match us. Why a Minecraft theme? We chose it because without it and Youtube, we wouldn't be where we are now.

Will, Titan, and Nature are gonna dress up as Zombies, Graser and Magnolia are gonna dress up as skeletons, and Gracy, Pogonip, and I are gonna dress up as ghosts considering that's basically the same as a ghast. Right now, I'm at the store picking out everyone's costumes, while Graser is painting Magnolia basically, and Will is watching Gracy and Nature.

"Hm.. this is cute! Prefect for Gracy!" I said to myself. As I walked down the kids costumes isles, my eyes scanning over the costumes. Out of the corner of my eye, I see this green costume. I walk up to it and to find it's a zombie costume! Perfect! I check the size, and it just happens to be for a three year old.

After I left the costume isles, I went into the face paint isle to buy face paint for all of us. I also found animal-safe paint that wasn't permanent, even though Graser already started painting Maggie with washable paint.

Will's POV

Gracy and Nature can be a hand-full sometimes, but we still love them. We had all been sitting in the office, Gracy playing Star Stable while Nature and I are playing with some toys behind her. "Look at this horsie, Daddy!" Nature says, holding up an appaloosa Breyer model. "What's it's name?" He asked excitedly. "Um, his name is.. Toro," I said.

"Hey Will?" Gracy said, turning to face me in the desk chair. "Yes, Gracy?" I reply. "I ran out of Star Coins, and there are two new horsies.. can I have more?" she asked me. "How much do you need?" I ask with a sigh. I seen her visably perk up, and say, "1,900!" She says, showing me the screen where she has the star coin page brought up. That's going to leave a dent in my bank account. 43.49 dollars..

I bought her the star coins and heard horses galloping close to the house. And closer than were the paddock is.. It must be Stacy and Graser's horse childern. "Hey guys, Zach, Lyra, Angel, and Sailor are here, want to go out with them?" I asked. "Yes!" Gracy exclaimed excitedly. Nature didn't say anything, but I could tell he wanted to go too. "Okay then let's go!" I say, picking up Nature and taking Gracy's hand. "I can walk myself! I don't need to hold your hand!" Gracy says, pulling away from me. "Well, okay then," I say. That kid is so much like Stacy, so stubborn. I laugh to myself as we walk outside. As we walk out the door, I notice Angel and Sailor running in circles with each other, Zach laying down near the driveway and I guess he found one of Gracy's pieces of chalk because he had a piece of chalk in his mouth, marking on the concrete. Lyra was just standing there, looking over them. I guess she was just looking out for them, she is their big sister anyways. But as soon as Gracy, Nature, and I stepped onto the porch, she came over to us. I set Nature down as she nuzzled Gracy. Then Nature. But she then came up to me and swipped her head to the side and hit me. She hit me on the back of my head then ran off! Gracy and Nature laughed at me and ran off. They went over to Zach and talked to him.

"These kids," I sighed. "Will, where's Daddy?" Gracy asked. "He's in the backyard with Maggie but don't bother him, he's busy right now," I said. "Oh.. I just wanted to ask him something!" Gracy replied. "What did you want to ask?" I said. "Just something that I have to tell him," she said walking off. "I'll just ask later," she said sitting back down with Nature. "Okay then," I said to myself, sitting down on one of the rocking chairs we have sitting on our porch.