Ch 1.

Deku POV

I walked into class 1-A finding my desk. Just to see Kaachan in front of me, a scowl on his face.
"DON'T SIT BEHIND ME! YOU FUCKING NERD!! "
I winced as I thought Kaachan was about to hit me only to look up at his fist frozen. "Kaachan?!" I looked over to see a boy with red and white hair. He was beautiful. One of his eyes were gray while the other was blue. He had an awful looking scar over his left eye. I wonder what happened...

Todoroki's POV

I looked at the boy with green hair. I don't know why but I felt the sudden urge to hold him. But I contained myself not wanting to do any further damage. I looked into his emerald eyes, they were gorgeous. Full of life, his positivity only making me want him more. He was small but you could tell he was masculer. I walked over to him and studied his face closer. I smirked as I witnesses him blush a dark tint of red. He noticed and stared upon me with confusion in his eyes.

Deku's POV

I looked at this boy in confusion as he smirked at me. But confusion soon turned to fear as he had pulled me by the wrist and pulled me over to the desk next to his. He told me to sit there, me being frightened I quickly nodded, grabbing my things. I was confused why he had taken an interest in me but at the same time I enjoyed having the attention. I looked at him, when he had caught my eye he raised an eyebrow. I quickly turned away unaware of how hard I was blushing. He smirked once again. I blushed hardly. 'Why am I blushing?!' I decided to go to the restroom to clear my thoughts.

Todoroki's POV

I watched as he walked out the room, staring at his ass I blushed. 'He's quite cute' I thought to myself. I asked to go to restroom and soon followed behind him.

Deku

I breathed deeply trying to catch my breath from the recent encounter. I was still trying to gather my thoughts when the strange boy walked into the restroom

Author's note
Sorry for the short chapter guys! This is my first story so if it's not the best I apologize! I've decided I will post a chapter every two days. If you like them and want me to make more please comment. And if there was any mistakes feel free to tell me! Bye Bitches😉