Ch 8

Izuku POV

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I totally forgot I invited kacchan over. Ugh, why am I so stupid! And todoroki is here too! How am I gonna explain this? And todoroki wants to have sex... Again. I mean don't get me wrong I do too but kacchan is here...
"Izuku! Snap out of it! Hurry up and tell him before he knows something is up!"
Shit. I have to decide. Fine I'll do it.

Speech
Izuku- normal
Todoroki- italics
Bakugo- bold

"I-i'll be there in a minute-ahh" As I was finishing my sentence todoroki slammed into me again, lifted my waist and bringing it back down. Luckily he covered my mouth though.
"Oi! You okay in there nerd! What are you doing!"
"I-im fine I'm just taking a shower and I stubbed my toe, I'll be there in a minute-tt"
I was about to scream out todoroki's name before he quickly stuck two fingers in my mouth to keep me quiet. It didn't work. Todoroki continuously slammed into me, I had cum twice while he hadn't even once. I cummed again, I moaned louder by accident. Luckily the water drowned it out some. Unluckily kacchan had amazing ears.
"Oi! What's going on! I hear moans but I know no one would want you so are you watching porn or something?!"

Todoroki POV
Ugh I'm so sick of this asshole! Whats his issue! I can't believe he insulting my izuku! Heh, I know something that'll shut him up! I started slamming into izuku at a much faster pace. His moans got much louder. I didn't even cover his mouth, he tried to though. But I quickly grabbed both his wrist and pinned the to the wall above him. I had taken out my fingers earlier. I continued to slam into him hitting his prostate over and over again. I finally cummed, while izuku did for the fourth time. I then lifted him off me and then sat him down on the floor of the shower. I quickly washed him off and turned off the shower. "We'll be there in a minute dumb-ass!" I watched as izuku's eyes went wide with surprise and fear. Shit. I hope he isn't mad but after all he is my boyfriend. I need to claim him as my own. I decided to just smirk at him. "Oi! Wtf is half and half doing here? And it sounds like he's in the bathroom... With you? Wtf is going on you stupid nerd?!" Perfect. I had caught him completely off guard. I then picked up izuku and dried, and dressed both of us. I then put him in my back, I knew he wouldn't be able to walk. I walked us both out of the bathroom to the living room, only to find bakugo on the couch. He was obviously still in a daze. I sat izuku and I on the couch across from bakugo. "So you plan to explain to me what the fuck is going on?" "Nah, but thanks though,". Bakugo was fuming, while izuku was just sitting there, a confused expression on his face. " Haha, I'm just fucking with you. Izuku had forgotten he had invited you over and invited me over, it was then that we had several acts of intercourse in which one you just interupted and became boyfriends." Top that asshole. He's mine. Bakugo just sat acrossed from me not saying a word but his mouth slightly agape. "Todoroki!" I looked over to see an upset izuku. Oops. "What? I had to claim you as my own" I watched as izuku flushed a deep red, my little strawberry. Though I wonder what he's thinking, bakugo? Is he upset, not that I honestly care, just curious.

Wow. When was the last time I updated. Five years ago😭🤣? Nah, but really Im sorry guys like I said before I'm moving so I've been busy. And lazy. 🤣Till next time, bye bitches❤