Ch.23

Izuku POV
-Dabi has just forced izukus head into the couch and is about to start-

I tried to get up but there was no point. He was so much stronger than me. I'm weak. This is all my fault. Shoto is getting hurt because of me. If he wasn't here then he wouldn't be hurt right now. I decided I'll try one more time. I lifted my head about to punch him when he grabbed the back of the neck and pushed me back down. He then also used his quirk to burn it. I cried in agony.

This is it. This is where I die. This is how I die?
Seems like it. God must really not like me huh. But all these thoughts come to a stop when something gets dryly pushed into me. My eyes widen and I scream. It felt awful. So much worse than when Toga did it. This is probably the worse pain I have ever felt. I continued to cry but it didn't matter. Then I hear shoto gasp. I glance towards him to see a knife logged into his stomach and shigarki frozen to the ground. My eyes water more.

This really is all my fault. I'm no good for him. I should just die. I stop trying to get away and just let Dabi at it. I don't feel anything any more. I let my eyes droop down to where they're barely opened. Dabi then grabs my waist and keeps going but harder now. It didn't matter, the pain had faded away but there was still no pleasure. There was nothing. Absolutely nothing.

But then everything stops. I feel the Dabi's weight disappear. I look over to see he's frozen to the ground and a knife pinning each hand down. I sit up a bit to where my ass isn't in the air. I just sit there. I don't ask shoto if he's ok, I don't cry, I don't do anything but sit there silently. Shoto comes over and grabs me by my shoulders. "I'm SO sorry. This is-" I don't hear the rest. All I hear are the voices in my head telling me I'm worthless. Shoto gets up and calls the police.

When he returns he looks at me, right into my eyes. And what I see hurts me more than anything else that had happened this weekend. He has his head in his hands and he's crying. No, not crying, sobbing. He's even shaking.

This is my fault

I don't deserve him

He doesn't deserve all this pain

But what am I supposed to do

Oh

I know

I guess it's time to say goodbye then

"Todoroki"

His hetero eyes meet mine.

"We should....

Break up..."

And then he fell to the floor, his blood pooling around him. I panicked and call an ambulance. They say that they're on the way and to stop the bleeding. I grab a towel and put pressure on the wound. Then I decide to shake shoto awake. He didn't wake so I slapped him. His eyes open and he looks at me. "Shoto freeze your wound"

"Did you mean it?" He asks

"We don't have time for this, you're gonna bleed out-"

"DID YOU MEAN IT?!" He yells through tears.

This is all my fault.

"Yes, I meant it. Now freeze your wound"

"No" is all he says

"You'll die if you don't!" I yell at him

"Ok, I'm fine with that." Then I lost it

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? FREEZE YOUR STUPID FUCKING WOUND!" I scream at his anger in my veins.