Ch. 17

Todo POV
I carefully and quietly got out of bed and grabbed my phone. "The fuck... " I muttered to myself. But apparently I hadn't gotten out of bed careful enough because I soon felt small arms wrap themselves around my waist. "Come back to bed" He said. "I have some businesse to deal with" "Well im going back to bed" (If you know you know;) )
I smiled to myself and replied "ok, sleep good baby" He just nodded and got back into bed, quickly falling asleep. I went into the bathroom and called Momo.

-Momo is bold todo is Italic-

Yes?
Momo, is that you?
I knew you'd be calling I could hear her smirk through the phone.
And why is that..?
Because you'd need to explain to me that nothing is going on with that whore
Whore?! Sorry to break it to you sweetheart but you're the only whore here
*gasp* what did you just call me?!
Oh you heard me
You'd be nothing without me! You are nothing! You can't live without me!
I think it's the other way around honey
*laughs hysterically* fuck you! Give it a week, after that you'll be running back. Besides you're bound to me by marriage, there's nothing you can do! *hangs up*

-end of phone call-
"I swear to God.." I mutter to myself. I then mentally prepare myself to call my dad.

-same as before but endeavor is bold-
Took you long enough, where the fuck are you?!
None of your damn business, now what do you want
Watch how you're talking to me!
Fuck. You.
Oh just wait till you get home, you'll wish you were never born!
*laughs* Jokes on you, I already do
Ok smart ass. Let's see if you talk like then when I knock your fucking lights out.
*slightly gulps* y-you can't touch me!
Oh we'll see about that.
You won't "see" Shit!
Oh it'll be you that "won't see shit" Maybe I'll call your mom so she can do the same thing to you that she did to the other eye
F-fuck you *hangs up*

-call over-

No ones POV
Todoroki collapsed to his knees, shaking with tears falling down his face. He slowly brought his hand up to his right side. He swore to himself he would never go back to that man, even if it meant being homeless. "Fuck him" He said to himself. He then picked himself off the floor and started a bath suddenly feeling disgusting.

Midoriya's POV
I woke to the sound of bath water running, I got up and went to the bathroom to see sho shakily taking off his clothes. (Now remember in this they just met so Izuku doesn't know abt todo's past) Is he ok..? I walked up to him and snaked my arms around his waist. He flinched under my touch, shaking more. I was hurt by the fact that he was.... Scared?I dropped my arms and stepped back. Wait, did he finally realize how disgusting I am, is he repulsed by me... No, god no... I don't think I can live without him now...

"I'm sorry" Is all he said. "Sorry?" I responded, he didn't respond. He just got into the tub and sunk into the water. I was about to leave upset but then I noticed tears falling down his cheeks. I quickly got into the tub completely ignoring the fact that I was still dressed. He looked up confused but I just threw my arms around him and hugged him tightly.

"I'm not gonna keep crying over everything. I love you and I'm not gonna let you leave, nor will I leave or hurt you."

He just hugged me and cried into my shoulder. I slowly rubbed his back and just let him cry it out. He eventually stopped crying and sat up. I was still a little shocked, I had never seen him this vulnerable.

"What's wrong sho?"
"Nothing... I just... Nothing.."
"You can trust me"
"Please tell me.. "
"I was talking to my dad.. "
"What's wrong then?"
"My dad.. He just.... He's an ass hole"
"What'd he do?"
"Everything izu... Everything"
"Well tell me what everything includes"
*tells Izuku everything (past, the phone call, and the present abuse too)*
"Omg sho, you need to tell the police"
"They don't believe me... "
"Then I'll make them believe you!"
"Izuku calm down, it's not a big deal... And shouldn't you take off your clothes?"
"Oh yea, oops"

No ones POV
Izuku gets out of the tub and gets undressed. Shoto blushes, still mesmerized by izukus (in his mind) perfect body. "God you're beautiful" He says, thinking out loud. Izuku blushes trying his best to cover himself. Todoroki smirks and says, "Sweetheart I've brought pleasure to every part of your body, you have nothing to hide" Midoriya blushes a deep red and just gets in the tub not responding. He sits on the opposite side of todoroki. Todoroki then pulls him close and sits him on his lap. "You're so cute when you're flustered," Todoroki said. Midoriya replied with, "A-am not..." Todoroki just kissed the back of midoriya's neck, ignoring the remark. He brought izu closer until his back was flesh against todoroki's chest.

Izuku POV
I blushed squirming around, thinking to myself, 'does he realize what he's doing... Or what he could do to me in this position... What we could do together in this position...' I blushed I deeper red as my thoughts got more r rated. I was so deep in my thoughts that I hadn't even noticed something poking me on the ass. Shit, I must've been rubbing him when I squirming. Oops... But then I thought maybe it was a good thing, he always starts everything. So I continued to squirm around but making sure to do it "correctly". I then felt no more kisses on my neck. I turned around to see a lewd expression on todoroki's face. Wow...

To be continued...